Football discussion thread

RysPicz

it appears my beloved Milan must spend and show Juve how to win a final...

I am happy with Silva signing I think he will be a  beast. We honestly need to sign Conti, and a creative midfielder and a winger. ideally ide love to see Bernardeschi from Fiorintina or Berardi from Sass as wingers. creative midfield gonna be interesting and expensive to sign someone forget Keita he wants to rot on the Juve bench it appears

Edited by Artemiseta
comp glitch
1 minute ago, londark said:

Milan did a good job till now, the only problem is Donnarumma

hes not the problem. its his agent Rino that's the problem honestly 4.7 mil a year for an 18 ridiculous. and Rino holding it up cause he wants buy out clause

8 minutes ago, Artemiseta said:

I am happy with Silva signing I think he will be a  beast. We honestly need to sign Conti, and a creative midfielder and a winger. ideally ide love to see Bernardeschi from Fiorintina or Berardi from Sass as wingers. creative midfield gonna be interesting and expensive to sign someone forget Keita he wants to rot on the Juve bench it appears

Serie A gonna be very interesting next year. Milan did some amazing signings.

Hopefully teams like Napoli and Roma will do the same.

Not really. If he really wanted he would have already accepted and signed the contract, Raiola, as fishy as he is, is doing his job. Most likelly, he is trying to get as much money from Milan this season, and next one, thanks to the clause he wants on the contract, Donnarumma will go to another big team, for a lots of money. Money that will go like 75% to Milan and 25% to Raiola ( Pogba style ). 

6 hours ago, Artemiseta said:

Creative midfielder,they bought Kessié from atlanta

I'm not a Milan supporter but

Donnarumma is a piece of shit. I hope Milan wont even let him warm the bench. One season watching the matches in TV and losing the World Cup spot.

I'm also really afraid of what will happen next year, and some under the table agreements. But i'm not gonna post them yet till there is actually a proof

I don't belive that to be honest, just like United didn't offer 80 Mils for Belotti. 

The fact is, Milan did EVERYTHING Raiola and Donnarumma asked them. 6 Milions every season, the third most payed player of all Serie A, right after Higuain and Dybala. Did he do anything to deserve that? No. He had a good season, did some good matches, but he fucked up pretty badly as well. Even in the just ended EU U21 he was cleary at fault in some goals ( if you wanna 6 Mils every season you can't afford to take 2 goals from 35+ meters ), Buffon, who was and still is better than him, has never been payed that much. I could list a lot of GKs who, while less pumped than Donnarumma, are, all around better than him ( for now, the kid could still get better, has a lot of time in front of him ). 

Also, the fact that, Champions or not, he can go for the right offer just means that he will most likelly go next year, making Raiola happy in the end, cause part of thr money will go in his wallet, just like it happened with Pogba. The move was actually in favor of Donnarumma. He would have not played next season, and Milan was willing to let him go for free. Doing that, he would have lost the chance to play the World Cup, and his new team could have take the excuse of not having seen him playing for a year to give him a "not so high payment. This would have been a big hit for the guy, and for Raiola wallet.

Lastly, and this is what has pissed of most people, is that, to sign the contract ( 6 Mils every season at 18 years ), Milan HAD TO offer a contract to Donnarumma's brothers, 27 years old, who was playing ( not really, he warmed the bech ) in Lega Pro ( Serie A > Serie B > Lega Pro ). He is also a GKs, who will, if lucky, see the bech in Coppa Italia. He will be payed 1 Mil every season. This shit, will be payed WAY MORE than players like Pasalic, Suso, Locatelli, Lapadula, who actually played last year in A, and some of them (Suso) saved Milan's season. ( He will be getting as much as the most payed player in Udinese ). So, they are giving out for free 1 Mil every season to that shit. And when Donnarumma will go away next season, Milan will have the pooped older brother on the playment list....

No idea why the accepted the conditions, since, with all the money they have already spent, they could have bought a decent GK. In the end, Milan let Raiola and Donnarumma have their ass