Football discussion thread

RysPicz

Nah, i`ve actually seen pjianic during this season, today he really did a lot under his usual performance....but yeah, first half Real had 1 shot 1 goal, now in the second half 0 shots for Juve....happy to see Bale tho

16 hours ago, Erayne said:

Dybala totally useless

Don't think so. He did try his best in the first half, even when he was getting beat down. Here's the thing about dybala, once he starts getting hit.. he gets out of his game, and that's what Madrid did to him. They defended him too well and didn't let him do the things he usually does, you cant really call dybala useless... just gotta say Madrid did a very good job. I'm from Barcelona and wanted to see Juve win but Madrid definitely deserved it this time. Also, im one of the guys that keeps saying CR7 doesn't show up in important matches...well, there he is. He was an absolute monster in the finals. 

12 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Don't think so. He did try his best in the first half, even when he was getting beat down. Here's the thing about dybala, once he starts getting hit.. he gets out of his game, and that's what Madrid did to him. They defended him too well and didn't let him do the things he usually does, you cant really call dybala useless... just gotta say Madrid did a very good job. I'm from Barcelona and wanted to see Juve win but Madrid definitely deserved it this time. Also, im one of the guys that keeps saying CR7 doesn't show up in important matches...well, there he is. He was an absolute monster in the finals. 

Dybala walked ( not run, like he was taking a walk at the park ),  for the biggest part of the time he was on the field, thing that wasn't overlooked here in italy and got him criticized a lot, he lost a lot of stupid balls ( i think the first goal started from him losing the ball with a teamate, can't remember ). He is still young, and this was the first important final in his career. I can understand the pressure and all, but you can at least run around like a fucking tard, instead of walking.

Ronaldo, on the other hand, tounched like 5 balls, and scored 2 of them. But he was running around a lot, getting back to take the ball, and chaging sides to get more space.

You can play badly cause it's not your day, or bacause the opposing team is stronger. But this doesn't excuse you for not running on the field

Just now, londark said:

Dybala walked ( not run, like he was taking a walk at the park ),  for the biggest part of the time he was on the field, thing that wasn't overlooked here in italy and got him criticized a lot, he lost a lot of stupid balls ( i think the first goal started from him losing the ball with a teamate, can't remember ). He is still young, and this was the first important final in his career. I can understand the pressure and all, but you can at least run around like a fucking tard, instead of walking.

Ronaldo, on the other hand, tounched like 5 balls, and scored 2 of them. But he was running around a lot, getting back to take the ball, and chaging sides to get more space.

You can play badly cause it's not your day, or bacause the opposing team is stronger. But this doesn't excuse you for not running on the field

Very true, but like you said he was super pressured and he's too young man, cant expect him to play as chill as a ronaldo or a messi who have been there a million times. 

2 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

I honestly feel bad, Juvenbtus has lost 7 Champions finals alrea, they deserved at least 1.

Heck i feel bad for Buffon, the man deserves a Champions.

Gianluigi Buffon

Well sad reacts only.

Hide contents

F

Pretty sure Juventus won the CL vs Ajax years ago.