Football discussion thread

RysPicz

9 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I do too, but that won't happen again, this time they're against a spanish team and they don't giveaway matches like other teams do

As polish fan I remember that perfectly, since it was our goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek who was dancing and defended few penalties, ensuring the trophy for Liverpool

But as for now, that was a great match, Sevilla deserved the win

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

As polish fan I remember that perfectly, since it was our goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek who was dancing and defended few penalties, ensuring the trophy for Liverpool

But as for now, that was a great match, Sevilla deserved the win

Remembering Dudek as Livepool's keeper makes me sad looking Mignolet, he is so bad :(

23 hours ago, Dukee said:

Liverpool will take this.

#YNWA

Youll never win again lmao

Looserpool got chances to close the match on 1st half...they didnt and Sevilla did a comeback... GG WP to both

LF Sevilla vs Barca on copa del rey...and Sevilla vs Ateltico in Europe Supercup or whatever is called (Pls Atelti rekt Madrid)

Just now, RysPicz said:

They had few really classy players yet went down with a big BANG. Inb4 they make a comeback like Leicester City

-_-

We bought a bunch of 'class' players in the French league. It's just not the same as the Prem.

None of the people we bought were nearly as good as Benteke and Delph who got robbed from us, although Ayew, I thought was solid.

1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

Saw Gaitan play his left match for Benfica before joining Atletico Madrid yesterday.

Amazing match, and he left the field in tears, fuck I'll miss that boy, without no doubt, he's Benfica's best player.

He'll be in a great team now tho, Atletico is the team with the biggest balls ever

Dortmund make me proud tonight, come on. I believe o/