On 3/6/2019 at 11:04 PM, londark said:

Real out.... PSG out.... 

Feels soooooo good

Juve B 4-1 Udinese

Feels good

14 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

Juve B 4-1 Udinese

Feels good

I'm already pissed for the match, the loss wasnt really a big surprise, but this year with this coach I've seen the worst football ever played by Udinese. 

7 defenders, and 3 midfielders is enough to describe what kind of mentality he is giving to the team. Not only that, but I think that most of the players don't even need to wash their kit cause I'm pretty sure they didn't really sweat that much, walking on the field instead of running. 

Players, coach and management have reached the lowest level this year. 

And what makes me even more pissed is that we got bent this summer to Juventus, and payed Mandragora 20 fucking milions, when he is shit, just to help them out with the financial balance after buying Ronaldo (not like we are the only ones, Cagliari, Sampdoria, Genoa did the same)... 

Anyway, we are fighting to stay in Serie A next year, and for now we are still there (but I belive 1 or 2 years in B could really help the team, and the management to get rid of some suckers).... Juventus on the other hand? 

We will see who will laugh next week. It could be quite a shame investing more that 100 milions on Ronaldo to win the CL and getting out so soon. 

3 hours ago, Kanzo said:

Juve B 4-1 Udinese

Feels good

Also another thing. 

Really funny how everyone goes for Juve B, but no one mention that we had 1 (one) midfielder aviable to play. 

Mandragora out, Behrami broken, Barak Broken, D'Alessandro Broken, Sandro half broken. Only Fofana was a real midfielder. 

On the offensive side? Teodorczyk is sick, Okaka out, Lasagna half broken. And had to play with 2 Wings, and one of them was also not at his best condition. 

Luckily we have a lot of defenders, although Samir who should be a starting one is out. 

So yeah, congrats? 

22 hours ago, londark said:

Also another thing. 

Really funny how everyone goes for Juve B, but no one mention that we had 1 (one) midfielder aviable to play. 

Mandragora out, Behrami broken, Barak Broken, D'Alessandro Broken, Sandro half broken. Only Fofana was a real midfielder. 

On the offensive side? Teodorczyk is sick, Okaka out, Lasagna half broken. And had to play with 2 Wings, and one of them was also not at his best condition. 

Luckily we have a lot of defenders, although Samir who should be a starting one is out. 

So yeah, congrats? 

Maybe it's because nobody follows Udinese squad maybe thats why everyone easy recognise Juve B and not Half Udinese team...

Kean is was so amazing. I hope he gets more gametime. Shame he didnt took the penalty for a hattrick.

fli3L3i.jpgbac

PAYBACK DEAR SIMEONE, GET FKIN REKT EZZZZZZ LETS FKIN GO JUVENTUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS #CR7 #BYEATLETICO #QUARTERFINALS #UCL #BERNARDESCHIOP 

#NOREFEREEHELPSNOWINSFORSPANISHTEAM

I don't believe that Barcelona will lose with Lyon, but I'm so curious about Bayern-Liverpool match. 

Considering past matches before Liv and Tot it might sound like an easy win, but this is champion's league final and I just HOPE it will be amazing, holy shit those last matches were insane. 

All English europa and champions league finals(first time its ever happened I believe?)...

Last week people were saying the BPL is overrated xD

Hope Tottenham will win the CL... 

Don't care about Arsenal or Chelsea. 

Fun fact all the finalist English teams have a foreigner coach (City, that will win PL most likely too) 

It's confirmed PBL is the toughest league in the world. No doubt! 

And man how i enjoyed Liverpool smashing that cheating bastards of UEFALONA! Now thats the greatest comeback in history of new ERA CL!

NO PENALTYS NO DIVING NO BS CALLS FROM REFS! YEHH for all the stupid barca fans! THIS IS A COMEBACK! URS WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS FRAUDE!

Argentina is just being stupid! It's all politics in their squad now!!!

On 5/21/2019 at 10:21 PM, Kanzo said:

Argentina is just being stupid! It's all politics in their squad now!!!

Welp