Sign in to follow this  
RysPicz

Football discussion thread

4 hours ago, londark said:

@RysPicz

How good is Łukasz Teodorczyk? 

E: @Tranzmaster too cause he plays in Belgium 

He's quite decent. I think he was a top goal scorer in the Belgian league in one season and one before he came 2nd. But he's just decent, that's about it

To add to this- he plays with both legs, good header, but he had suddenly drop of form lately, thats why they want to trade him. 
He was playing smart in national team matches tho, so he might be good addition if his form will stabilize

Man I hope so.... Udinese is pretty bad as it is.... A literally who coach, a bunch of literally who players from literally where leagues....this season will be another year of suffering I'm afraid 

So what’s wrong with West Ham they have good players but my do they not know how to play together

on a side note. Juve are losing in Ronaldo’s first match

typical juve comeback in 94th minute to win... no Ronaldo goals though

Edited by Artemiseta

I was thinking of this and wanted to share my thoughts,feel free to share yours :

Most Overrated XI :

De Gea

De Sciglio             Van Djik              Eric Bailly       Marcos Alonso

Veratti

Fred                             Xhaka

Suso                                                  Willian

Belotti

Most Underrated XI :

Cillessen

Vrslajko         Christensen            Vida        Ben Davies

Busquets

Kovacic                       Jorginho

Dembelé                               Martial

Diego Costa

Yes, I wanna share my thoughts here too

7 minutes ago, AlitoFernando said:

I was thinking of this and wanted to share my thoughts,feel free to share yours :

Most Overrated XI :

U mom

U uncle             U aunt              U sis       U broth

U dad

U grandma                            U granddad

ever                                                  how

is

I can agree on most Serie A players on that list, and Italians in general. 

Can't say Jorginho is underrated tho cause last year he was one of the best of the entire league, iirc he had the highest amount of successful passes, and his keep in high regard here. 

I also don't think Suso is that overrated, since he is considered a good player, but quite far from beeing a top, and he is also quite infamous for doing always the same play on the field. 

The others that I know are pretty spot on, especially that Belotti

I dont know what error u have in ur head to put Diego Costa in there xd. Verrati debatable, really like his peace and control of midfield early years in psg now i dont know. rest i aggree.

17 hours ago, Kanzo said:

I dont know what error u have in ur head to put Diego Costa in there xd. Verrati debatable, really like his peace and control of midfield early years in psg now i dont know. rest i aggree.

Diego Costa is such an underrated striker,many people are talking about Cavani,Suarez etc while Diego scored 4 goals in the world cup and led atletico to the extra time of the Super cup and they ended up winning it.Moreover,his seasons with Chelsea,the guy just dominated the PL for himself,such a shame from Conte to get rid of him that way.I didn't see that much from Verratti,i was talking with some PSG fans and most of them were pissed with his attitude,he chokes at many important games,he plays box to box but prefers to pass when he should shoot etc etc..

18 hours ago, londark said:

I can agree on most Serie A players on that list, and Italians in general. 

Can't say Jorginho is underrated tho cause last year he was one of the best of the entire league, iirc he had the highest amount of successful passes, and his keep in high regard here. 

I also don't think Suso is that overrated, since he is considered a good player, but quite far from beeing a top, and he is also quite infamous for doing always the same play on the field. 

The others that I know are pretty spot on, especially that Belotti

Well,Jorginho should have the same hype as other italians had,for me Jorginho is more likely to be a futur Pirlo,as a Chelsea fan i've never had the chance to watch a regista play and my word he's phenomenal,i'm not suprised that even Guardiola wanted him,he really fits his style,i feel very lucky we have him.

As for Suso meh,i guess it's pretty soon to call him overrated as he's still a youngster but i'd put him there anyways because i assume at 24 years old you should have at least 30 goals in your current career when you are in starting XI in Milan despite the fact that Milan is kinda struggling during this couple of years.

Edited by AlitoFernando

I disagree with Suso being over rated. I think he is predictable but not super over rated. His job honestly is not to score. His assists should be higher but that requires a competint striker.

verattti I think is not over rated but rather terribly injury prone but his passes are fantastic when he was youth at Pescara I think he was not a shooter he would set it up on a platter

1 hour ago, AlitoFernando said:

Diego Costa is such an underrated striker,many people are talking about Cavani,Suarez etc while Diego scored 4 goals in the world cup and led atletico to the extra time of the Super cup and they ended up winning it.Moreover,his seasons with Chelsea,the guy just dominated the PL for himself,such a shame from Conte to get rid of him that way.I

ohhh never mind i thought both Xl line ups were MOST OVERRATED.

All other 21 players u mentioned  are overrated as fuck imo, except diego costa :P

I'm just pissed that we lost cause of a pooped mistake when the match was already done.... Tbh I think that in the second half Milan deserved more, but in the end if you don't score you don't win, and Milan got lucky that Opoku turned his brain off 30 seconds before the end. 

Also the red card was a mistake imo cause by rules thats not a violent tackle, and it did not pose a direct threat to the opponent, and of course it wasn't a last man situation.. .. It was just a (imo at least) tecnic faul to stop a counter... Yellow for sure, not red... But still, really pissed for the end