Football discussion thread

RysPicz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, I'm 4f. I'm not new to both forums and the game though a lot of community does not recognize my IGN as I don't spend my time on the crowded channels (looking at you, vir1). I prefer the quiet pla

Yeah I'd go for Bayern as well, City doe might make a surprise, kinda feel like they might. Maybe I'm a bit biased cuz I live in Manchester but hey, gotta hope   Lemme make this straight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0zKFVUznQ Please die in a fire

2 minutes ago, Jordzi said:

YEEEEEEEEES! Bye bye you snakes. I can relax now. Get ****** Portugal. 

Uruguay are incredible. Absolute warriors. Never seen a striker give as much as Cavani tonight. 

Snakes why cuz England could never beat Portugal?

15 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

Snakes why cuz England could never beat Portugal?

Pepe. Ronaldo. Mourinho. Carvalho. Figo. The list goes on. The only good thing that’s ever come out of Portugal footballwise is Deco, and even he was a nasty **** (Barca legend though). 

And I don’t care about England haha, Spain is my team. But watching Portugal cheat England out of Euro 2004 certainly had some bearing on my hatred for them. 

It’s a matter of philosophy too. The Spain way (Pep’s style) is so absolutely polar opposite to the Portugal (Jose style) that I cannot help but loath them with every fibre of my being. 

Edited by Jordzi