Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RysPicz

Football discussion thread

Recommended Posts

Daily reminder that Udinese are the real #1 Bianconeri, the others are just fakes

 

Edit: King for Udinese

Edited by londark

Share this post


Link to post

So today (Wednesday) is an important day. Ajax will be playing Olympique Lyon in the Johan Cruijff ArenA

 

I will put 250k on Ajax winning. The bet is void if tie.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah atletico was literally shit last night and well Cristiano, not playing well as always, is still a marksman, what he has he scores it (Not like some guy there which name starts with an A and end with a G) so good shit from him.

Share this post


Link to post

omfg. this god damn Monaco was so tough today.TBH Juve was so damn shit in controlling cuz the young lads were so hungry at Monaco. ffs every bal controle on higuain or dybala was a lose. Barzaglis pass was 90% wrong. But give Juve a little space and they show u what they good. Thats what made the difference today. But i'm not very happy with the performance of some players. Dybala was just not having his day i think tho. Time to prepare for the classi derby.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Kanzo said:

omfg. this god damn Monaco was so tough today.TBH Juve was so damn shit in controlling cuz the young lads were so hungry at Monaco. ffs every bal controle on higuain or dybala was a lose. Barzaglis pass was 90% wrong. But give Juve a little space and they show u what they good. Thats what made the difference today. But i'm not very happy with the performance of some players. Dybala was just not having his day i think tho. Time to prepare for the classi derby.

I agree Monaco was great, but I don't agree jive played bad. Dybala did some great plays, one of them is that amazing pass before the first goal. Only player I didn't like was pjanic, he was kinda walking the whole match. And the yellow cards were stupid as well 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Erayne said:

I agree Monaco was great, but I don't agree jive played bad. Dybala did some great plays, one of them is that amazing pass before the first goal. Only player I didn't like was pjanic, he was kinda walking the whole match. And the yellow cards were stupid as well 

If monaco finished their chances score would be 4-2. Doubt u would say the same about dybala. He was so shit in this match even he got frustrated. Ever pass to him somehow he couldnt controle. Or the dribbles he tried to make the first touch was shit and couldnt keep going. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Damn, I hate how easily Barcelona let Dani Alves go.. look at the quality of that dude on the Juve goal. 

lmfao speaking of dat boi, what a fucking goal

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

Damn, I hate how easily Barcelona let Dani Alves go.. look at the quality of that dude on the Juve goal. 

Not only that but look his replacement (A FUCKING JOKE) and also look where they are now xD Eliminated haha.

 

EDIT: Sorry if you're from barcelona btw, it's just that it's funny when things like that happen xD

Edited by Arimanius

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Arimanius said:

Not only that but look his replacement (A FUCKING JOKE) and also look where they are now xD Eliminated haha.

 

EDIT: Sorry if you're from barcelona btw, it's just that it's funny when things like that happen xD

Their transfer politics are ridiculous. Bartra, Sandro, Pedro, Munir... a lot of players either sold for nothing or gave away for free (I know few of them are borrowed- I dunno what term is used here for this situation). In return they have old Mathieu and glass Vermaelen... Andre Gomes started actually playing like 2-3 weeks ago, Denis Suarez or Lucas Digne are just jokes. Paco... Well everyone kept laughing from him for quite a while, for a reason. Only good transfer this far was Umtiti imo.

And now what? They wanna buy Coutinho, for what price? 90m? And sell Arda for like 20? Dafuq is this. Barcelona turned into a charity foundation, losing a lot of money on stupid transfers and selling their renowned players for nothing.

Edited by RysPicz

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Arimanius said:

Not only that but look his replacement (A FUCKING JOKE) and also look where they are now xD Eliminated haha.

 

EDIT: Sorry if you're from barcelona btw, it's just that it's funny when things like that happen xD

I am from Barcelona, and I know it's a joke lol, dw u dont have to be sorry. I think its borderline pooped too 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.