Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RysPicz

Football discussion thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Deadwind said:

Refs Madrid 4-2 Bayern 

gg

 

I had a dream where refs could look at the screen to see the replay, then correct their mistakes and reward Casemiro with a second deserved yellow card for foul on Robben, cancel the undeserved yellow for Vidal and cancel the second goal for Real (THIS WAS A FUCKING METER OFFSIDE). Which probably would've not happened because it would be 11-10 for Bayern not the other way around.

 

Congratulations Real Madrid, such a deserved victory

Share this post


Link to post

A few things to say

Was Real Madrid helped by the referee(2nd match)? YES

Did the help had influence in the result? YES

Was Vidal expulsion correct? NO, he deserved to be out of the game since minute 5

Did Bayern Munich deserved the pass to semis? NO

Was Real Madrid better than Bayern Munich overall? YES, even without the help, Real Madrid was the best team during the 180 minutes. Neuer was awesome in both matches

@RysPicz, @KoolT93, @Arimanius through @Bearminator

IGN: Chjul

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Chjul19 said:

A few things to say

Was Real Madrid helped by the referee(2nd match)? YES

Did the help had influence in the result? YES

Was Vidal expulsion correct? NO, he deserved to be out of the game since minute 5

Did Bayern Munich deserved the pass to semis? NO

Was Real Madrid better than Bayern Munich overall? YES, even without the help, Real Madrid was the best team during the 180 minutes. Neuer was awesome in both matches

@RysPicz, @KoolT93, @Arimanius through @Bearminator

IGN: Chjul

 

I don't have to pay you if u don't know how football bets work the score of the match is decided after 90 minutes of both games which ended up in a tie. You never count penalties or prorrogue cause they're played in one stadium one time.

 

EDIT: I bet for who won both matches (no team did that after 90 minutes) not who advanced (which in this case real madrid did)

Edited by Arimanius

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I don't have to pay you if u don't know how football bets work the score of the match is decided after 90 minutes of both games which ended up in a tie. You never count penalties or prorrogue cause they're played in one stadium one time.

 

EDIT: I bet for who won both matches (no team did that after 90 minutes) not who advanced (which in this case real madrid did)

I know how it works, we didn´t bet for the global score winner either.

I don´t need the cash, actually I was going to donate half to Orange´s Tourney but you are just taking advantage of a not defined situation and you know

Share this post


Link to post

@Chjul19 Actually I'm not, if you see my previous post it was just when 2t finished even if Bayern would have won after time you wouldn't have had to pay me either, it's obvious I bet as standard and it's not about the money either because I sent the money to bear when the first match ended (I was even losing at that point) but if that's the case that's a good solution. @Bearminator pls donate those 5m to @OrangeManiac's tourney

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Chjul19 said:

A few things to say

Was Real Madrid helped by the referee(2nd match)? YES

Did the help had influence in the result? YES

Was Vidal expulsion correct? NO, he deserved to be out of the game since minute 5

Did Bayern Munich deserved the pass to semis? NO

Was Real Madrid better than Bayern Munich overall? YES, even without the help, Real Madrid was the best team during the 180 minutes. Neuer was awesome in both matches

@RysPicz, @KoolT93, @Arimanius through @Bearminator

IGN: Chjul

 

Was real madrid helped by the referee? YES

Did the help had influence on the result? YES

Was Vidal expulsion correct? NO, the second yellow card came out of nowhere, watch the replays man- I'm not antimadridista, I'm just an objective football fan who does not support any team. There was no fucking foul out there and the yellow card + expulsion was absolutely ridiculous.

Did Casemiro deserve second yellow card after foul on Robben? YES, again watch the replays. This was a brutal foul which 10000% did deserve the yellow card.

Did Ronaldo score the 2-2 goal from offside? THIS WAS A FUCKING METER OFFSIDE.

Did Bayern Munich deserved the pass to semis? YES. Because they left their lungs on the field and continued to play on enemy ground even after referee kept fucking them over and over and over.

Was Real Madrid better than Bayern Munich overall? During 11-11, no way. After referee's help to make it 11-10, ofc. Whcih team wouldn't?

 

I will mail the money regardless as I did not state in my bet to void if tie (plus I'm far from being poor somehow). But I hope you are aware of the fact that this money was not won for you by your club, but by referee.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not against or for any team, but Vidal shouldn't have gotten the second yellow. That was a clean tackle if you ask me.

 

Edit: Vidal was 0,00001 second late but no yellow or even a foul IMO

 

Also 2 goals from offside for Real, but Bayern was also offside at the Ramos own goal though:

 

o4iqB0l.png

 

Just to illustrate the match could have gotten eitherway, not implying anything, just wanted to show this as well since it wasn't mentioned.

 

Both teams would have deserved to go through but poor reffing tipped the scales to Real's favor.

Edited by Tranzmaster

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

I'm not against or for any team, but Vidal shouldn't have gotten the second yellow. That was a clean tackle if you ask me.

 

Edit: Vidal was 0,00001 second late but no yellow or even a foul IMO

 

Also 2 goals from offside for Real, but Bayern was also offside at the Ramos own goal though:

 

o4iqB0l.png

 

Just to illustrate the match could have gotten eitherway, not implying anything, just wanted to show this as well since it wasn't mentioned.

 

Both teams would have deserved to go through but poor reffing tipped the scales to Real's favor.

Is lewa even in offside in your pic? I might be wrong but i see Müllers foot is near to the goal than lewas body

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

 I might be wrong but i see Müllers foot is near to the goal than lewas body

The player in that case is in offside if he is over the line of the ball, not over the line of the team mate that passes him the ball. The ball is covered by the body of Muller but it appears to be offside, for me at least...Not like this changes anything

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Bearminator said:

Rip my 200k.

 

So to clarify- are you two both okay with sending those 10m to Orange? @Chjul19 @Arimanius

I'll send you those 200k my Bear :) and about Orange's tourney I think you only have to send my 5m to Orange since I was the one that "lost"

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, londark said:

The player in that case is in offside if he is over the line of the ball, not over the line of the team mate that passes him the ball. The ball is covered by the body of Muller but it appears to be offside, for me at least...Not like this changes anything

 

 

I mean if you as a human being are able to detect 10 cms offside then yeah that person should referee every game, but if you didn't notice Cristiano Ronaldo's offside which was 1m or more then you have to go too see your doctor and STOP FUCKING REFEREEING 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I mean if you as a human being are able to detect 10 cms offside then yeah that person should referee every game, but if you didn't notice Cristiano Ronaldo's offside which was 1m or more then you have to go too see your doctor and STOP FUCKING REFEREEING 

What? I was explaining to Glumac why that could be considered offside, since he was thinking that the line that determined the offside was that of the player, and not that of the ball, which is a little tricky, but that's how the rules are.

The 2 other offsides are clear, so there is no need to even comment on them, and i never said more than that, just correcting him

 

Also, if you check back some pages, i've been saying that the VAR should start be used to avoid stuff like yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I'll send you those 200k my Bear :) and about Orange's tourney I think you only have to send my 5m to Orange since I was the one that "lost"

Nah, I was joking better send it to event as well <3 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Viking said:

all these reich ppl are crying because the lord of jajaja  ronaldo scored 3 times

2 from offside but its not about ronaldo at all, its about the absolute SHIT level of referees lately and PSG vs Barcelona is another great example of it.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, londark said:

What? I was explaining to Glumac why that could be considered offside, since he was thinking that the line that determined the offside was that of the player, and not that of the ball, which is a little tricky, but that's how the rules are.

The 2 other offsides are clear, so there is no need to even comment on them, and i never said more than that, just correcting him

 

Also, if you check back some pages, i've been saying that the VAR should start be used to avoid stuff like yesterday

Yeah totally a mistake, I quoted the wrong thing, I was supposed to quote tranz hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kanzo said:

Hope we face Real Madrid in Semis. 100% sure Juve can take them down. We still have the better H2H vs spanish teams.

 

Leggo Juve!!

I hope we don't get atletico tho

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.