Football discussion thread

RysPicz

1 hour ago, Arimanius said:

World is fucked up man

Nah...that's the usual Juventus, buying the best players of other Serie A teams to weaken them and keep winning ( same with Pjanic from Roma )...still that ammount of money is bullshit, altho those 90 mil aren't the actual player price....

14 hours ago, londark said:

Nah...that's the usual Juventus, buying the best players of other Serie A teams to weaken them and keep winning ( same with Pjanic from Roma )...still that ammount of money is bullshit, altho those 90 mil aren't the actual player price....

The Calccio became shit anyways, its a one team tournament, I miss when it was one of the best competitive leagues.

I agree with everything but this

17 hours ago, londark said:

I've never thought higuain is any good

Just now, Arimanius said:

I agree with everything but this

I've never thought higuain is any good

I guess you haven'y watched much Serie A in the last 2 years. He is litterally one of the main reasons Napoli was doing so good, scoring like more that 30 goals last season. Take him away from Napoli, that was the only team that could potentially compete ( LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO, no really, but still second place ) with Juventus, and we get another season with Juventus winning with no sweat.

15 minutes ago, londark said:

I guess you haven'y watched much Serie A in the last 2 years. He is litterally one of the main reasons Napoli was doing so good, scoring like more that 30 goals last season. Take him away from Napoli, that was the only team that could potentially compete ( LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO, no really, but still second place ) with Juventus, and we get another season with Juventus winning with no sweat.

I watch every league, I'm an addict to football, believe me that's just because Serie A sucks hard

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

who gonna pass seems very clear except for Group B, G and E imo, unless you know some colossal fuck up

Benfica got the ezzzzzz group

Porto tho lmao, that group looks like it's not even from UCL

Edited by LifeStyle

Prodicts

gruposnoticia_630x399.jpg

In order, 3rd drops to Europa obv

Group A: PSG, Arsenal, FC Basel, Ludogorets

Group B: Napoli, Benfica, Besikatas, Dinamo Kiev

Group C: Barca, City, Bladbach, Celtic

Group D: Atletico, Bayern, PSV, Rostov

Group E: Leverkusen, Spurs, Monaco, CSKA

Group F: Real, BVB, Sporting, Shit

Group G: Porto, Copenhagen, Leicester, Bruge

Group H: Sevilla, Lyon, Juventus, D. Zagreb (gotta have 1 upset, and this is the most open group aside from E)