Football discussion thread

RysPicz

On 7/6/2016 at 4:59 PM, SirYurop said:

Since im from Colombia I support them but imo favs are Argentina and maybe Uruguay or Brazil

Where do u see the matches boyz?? Ill normally use http://www.tarjetarojaonline.me but links are kinda meh

I watch it on TV, there's a channel on my country for it, lucky me xD

7 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

He could've had a career at the level of players like Messi or Ronaldo, but instead he chose not to. Terrific player still, just a shame that he's only finding himself now

This so much

19 hours ago, Arimanius said:

I watch it on TV, there's a channel on my country for it, lucky me xD

This so much

Well im living in spain so I can see the Europe Cup in TV but they dont retrasmint America :(

That would be about time, but hey, its Spain, they're always favourites.
I'm curious about some teams, England look fresh, but will they achieve anything? I hope so, always liked them more than Germany.

France can be a solid team, but how will they play with their own people at stadiums? This is a lot of pressure. I can't imagine them loosing group still. 

How will Belgium stand? New-old Italy?Belgium-Italy hype.

Can Poland into space? 

I think it will be:

Spoiler

Group A

France
Switzerland
Romania
Albania

Group B

England 
Wales
Russia
Slovakia

Group C

Germany
Poland into space
Ukraine
Northern Ireland

Group D

Spain
Croatia
Czech R.
Turkey

Group E

Belgium 
Italy/Sweden
Republic of Ireland

Group F

Portugal
Austria
Iceland
Hungary

I always think belgium has too much hype and little footbal. pls remove Fellaini, I can't stand watching that guy playing, wtf.

England is a young team, I don't think they will be that strong as contenders, but I'm excited for the future of english footbal.

I feel that Turkey, Wales and Switzerland may surprise.

I think that France is one of the favorites, just can't believe that Giroud is they forward first choice, that is sad

I think England is too inconsistent at the moment, although this was watching the friendlies when Roy was trying out different people.

I'v seen some England games and thought they really were amazing, but then some games were just shite tbh. We'll have to see which England shows up I guess. Definitely hyped to see Kane + Vardy.