Football discussion thread

RysPicz

1 hour ago, Artemiseta said:

So does anyone know what on earth is happening at United? No one wants to go there and no apparently pogba wants out.

i swear if Juve take pogba too I will cry. I read Barca interested but I don’t think he fits their play style that well

No way Juventus will buy Pogba. Unless Juve selling more players.

Mou ruining another club, he's good at it. I read a lot about how players in Man UTD are pissed at him, did you guys watch what Bayern did with them? Maybe only a 1-0 win but they were dominating the entire match, they were literally sitting on their faces. It would make sense if Bundesliga would be starting soon and not Premier League while it's completely other way around.

While staying on PL topic, players who do not go to training on purpose (looking at you, Courtois) should be punished really hard. Now in this transfer window this is becoming so common... I heard Kovacic at Real is doing exactly same thing.

Just now, RysPicz said:

Mou ruining another club, he's good at it. I read a lot about how players in Man UTD are pissed at him, did you guys watch what Bayern did with them? Maybe only a 1-0 win but they were dominating the entire match, they were literally sitting on their faces. It would make sense if Bundesliga would be starting soon and not Premier League while it's completely other way around.

While staying on PL topic, players who do not go to training on purpose (looking at you, Courtois) should be punished really hard. Now in this transfer window this is becoming so common... I heard Kovacic at Real is doing exactly same thing.

we did rest a lot of player (pogba, de gea etc) but yeah you're right

The problem is that clubs are blocking players nowadays, that's not something i like but i also feel they don't have any other options if they really want to leave.

Courtois will be free in a year moreover so Chelsea has been kinda dumb.

yh it's the 3rd year of Mourinho, will the curse continue? haha

Edited by Maekaaay
mouri is bad
1 hour ago, Maekaaay said:

The problem is that clubs are blocking players nowadays, that's not something i like but i also feel they don't have any other options if they really want to leave.

Courtois will be free in a year moreover so Chelsea has been kinda dumb.

yh it's the 3rd year of Mourinho, will the curse continue? haha

Will is not the question. The real question is how long will he last into the year 

2 hours ago, Bearminator said:

Gomes and Mina in everton, i can see  @RysPicz smiling already

For me Gomes could even go to Legia, just to get rid of him :(

E:

And Mina is a great deal- he might be a good defender with awesome physical qualities but he just isn't suited for Barcelona. First time in few years I'm really happy from the transfers made by Blaugrana, Abidal sure is working hard ^_^

Edited by RysPicz
I embarris.