Football discussion thread

RysPicz

I can’t even be disappointed honestly, reaching the semis with a team of 24 year olds is leaps and bounds of progress compared to our last 4 international tournaments. They all should hold their heads up high because they all completely exceeded all expectations. Best of luck to Croatia 

Edited by Zymogen
Just now, Zymogen said:

I can’t even be disappointed honestly, reaching the semis with a team of 24 year olds is leaps and bounds of progress compared to our last 4 international tournaments, They all should hold their heads up high because they all completely exceeded all expectations. Best of luck to Croatia 

For such a young team they have a big potential for next tournaments. Hope they will get that bronze spot

15 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

I can’t even be disappointed honestly, reaching the semis with a team of 24 year olds is leaps and bounds of progress compared to our last 4 international tournaments. They all should hold their heads up high because they all completely exceeded all expectations. Best of luck to Croatia 

at least you're keeping your eyebrow

On 7/7/2018 at 11:20 PM, Zymogen said:

500k England make it to the final

On 7/8/2018 at 4:48 PM, RysPicz said:

I'll take that

But not your 500k >:V

E:

Pls mail it to Daryl (ign Excavalier), he'll need it more than me

Edited by RysPicz
4 hours ago, Diano said:

VIVE LA FRANCE

Reveal hidden contents

j'aime pas le football

CASSE TOI ALORS SI T'AIMES PAS LE FOOT,  ON EST CHAMPION DU MONDE ! EH MERCE HEIN KESTUVAFER ABSOLUMENT RIEN INCREDIBLE DE LIONEL MARADONA PELE FLORIAN CRISTIANO MITROGLOU OCAMPOS TACOS THAUVIN WOLA ! ON A CHICOTÉS CES CROTTES WOLA ! ON EST CHAMPION DU MONDE !