Football discussion thread

RysPicz

am i the only one who thinks Mbappe is really overrated? He had a good season in Ligue 1, not the most competitive league, and some good matches in CL, but outside of Juventus always avoiding top threats ( no, City isn't even close to be one )...Same goes for Dybala, altho from time to time he showed he can make the difference in big matches. 

I honestly believe Barca doesn't need someone to sub Neymar, but they need to take that money to remake the team, not from scratch, but get some good, not top, players in other roles and change their playstyle, that is already outdated outside spain. I also belive that's necessary for Barca cause Messi has already some years on his back to carry, and won't be able to keep carry the team for long. Starting to change now, given the opportunity of the massive income is the best chance they have i believe

32 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

I hope coutinho will stay,  but playing for Barca might be too big to refuse. 

Yeah he deserves a better team Liverpool is meh

25 minutes ago, londark said:

am i the only one who thinks Mbappe is really overrated? He had a good season in Ligue 1, not the most competitive league, and some good matches in CL, but outside of Juventus always avoiding top threats ( no, City isn't even close to be one )...Same goes for Dybala, altho from time to time he showed he can make the difference in big matches. 

I honestly believe Barca doesn't need someone to sub Neymar, but they need to take that money to remake the team, not from scratch, but get some good, not top, players in other roles and change their playstyle, that is already outdated outside spain. I also belive that's necessary for Barca cause Messi has already some years on his back to carry, and won't be able to keep carry the team for long. Starting to change now, given the opportunity of the massive income is the best chance they have i believe

Hes overrated like every young-talented player in the world

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Paulinho... ;_;

Fuark rip

1 hour ago, londark said:

I agree with you barca is lacking in midfield and defense so hard that if they don't try to fix that they're not gonna do anything different this season, they still have arda turan there eating bench after doing so good with atletico, if he had 15 minutes last entire season I will be surprised so I would use him now and not try to buy a "neymar replacement". That's my point of view

1 hour ago, Deadwind said:

Who will be the one chosen to replace Neymar

Coutinho

Mbappe

Dembele

Hazard

Dybala

Delle Alli..

Fixed. Dembele is not going anywhere

3 hours ago, Deadwind said:

Who will be the one chosen to replace Neymar

Coutinho

Mbappe

Dembele

Hazard

Dybala

Delle Alli..

According to a leak in Twitter,Barcelona will announce a "big player" before the Gamper and it's most likely Coutinho,however they are still on dembelé

On 16/07/2017 at 11:55 PM, LifeStyle said:

Man. So sad watching Benfica destroy its team for $$$.

This is why portuguese teams never have any chance at winning UCL, as soon as someone starts showing talent around here, that someone gets sold to some big fancy European club. Benfica already lost Ederson (City), Lindelof (United), Nelson Semedo (Barcelona) this season. Last seasons we sold names like Renato Sanches, Bernardo Silva (15M lmao fuck off), Di Maria, Garay, Oblak, David Luiz, Gaitán, Ramires, Fábio Coentrão (Destroyed his career in Madrid), Gonçalo Guedes, Enzo Perez, Rodrigo,André Gomes, João Cancelo, Markovic, Nolito, Matic.

Well fuck the list goes on, imagine how thicc Benfica's squad would be today if it had the power to keep most of those players. Ezzzzz UCL win.

André gomes is the only best selling Benfica did,i agree with the rest Oblak;Cancelo,David Luiz,Garay,Grimaldo;Matic,Ramires,Renato Sanches;Di Maria,Rodrigo,Bernardo Silva should be dope.Benfica has worst board than Barcelona and yet fans don't complain like barcelona's kek

Edited by AlitoFernando
13 hours ago, AlitoFernando said:

André gomes is the only best selling Benfica did,i agree with the rest Oblak;Cancelo,David Luiz,Garay,Grimaldo;Matic,Ramires,Renato Sanches;Di Maria,Rodrigo,Bernardo Silva should be dope.Benfica has worst board than Barcelona and yet fans don't complain like barcelona's kek

Well tbh even with all the selling we keep winning league title after league title so fans don't have much of a reason to complain (for now)

Everyone and their mother know who barca going for. The prices gonna skyrocket for the players lucky to get 1 of the 2 main targets and then someone for 30m. This is only accounting for Neymar money tho. 

They could go after hazard would be interesting and relatively cheap to be paired with dembele (can't spell that) 

could also try and snag Lemar or Muniain or Williams

10/10 would support Milan going for hazard or Muniain as a winger that we need especially when Niang goes

also Kalinic is a no. Plz try Immobile or Celtics Dembele 

Edited by Artemiseta
Milan