Football discussion thread

RysPicz

11 hours ago, Kanzo said:

omfg. this god damn Monaco was so tough today.TBH Juve was so damn shit in controlling cuz the young lads were so hungry at Monaco. ffs every bal controle on higuain or dybala was a lose. Barzaglis pass was 90% wrong. But give Juve a little space and they show u what they good. Thats what made the difference today. But i'm not very happy with the performance of some players. Dybala was just not having his day i think tho. Time to prepare for the classi derby.

I agree Monaco was great, but I don't agree jive played bad. Dybala did some great plays, one of them is that amazing pass before the first goal. Only player I didn't like was pjanic, he was kinda walking the whole match. And the yellow cards were stupid as well 

4 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

Damn, I hate how easily Barcelona let Dani Alves go.. look at the quality of that dude on the Juve goal. 

Not only that but look his replacement (A FUCKING JOKE) and also look where they are now xD Eliminated haha.

EDIT: Sorry if you're from barcelona btw, it's just that it's funny when things like that happen xD

Edited by Arimanius
4 hours ago, Arimanius said:

Not only that but look his replacement (A FUCKING JOKE) and also look where they are now xD Eliminated haha.

EDIT: Sorry if you're from barcelona btw, it's just that it's funny when things like that happen xD

Their transfer politics are ridiculous. Bartra, Sandro, Pedro, Munir... a lot of players either sold for nothing or gave away for free (I know few of them are borrowed- I dunno what term is used here for this situation). In return they have old Mathieu and glass Vermaelen... Andre Gomes started actually playing like 2-3 weeks ago, Denis Suarez or Lucas Digne are just jokes. Paco... Well everyone kept laughing from him for quite a while, for a reason. Only good transfer this far was Umtiti imo.

And now what? They wanna buy Coutinho, for what price? 90m? And sell Arda for like 20? Dafuq is this. Barcelona turned into a charity foundation, losing a lot of money on stupid transfers and selling their renowned players for nothing.

Edited by RysPicz
13 hours ago, Arimanius said:

I am from Barcelona, and I know it's a joke lol, dw u dont have to be sorry. I think its borderline pooped too 

10 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

No. Juve gonna bring back that lost ticket for CL. Juve going to make Serie A great again. Time for italian teams to dominate the European football once again, except Udinese they so bad.

Only thing good about Udinese is Di Natale bro, no idea if he even plays atm.

2 hours ago, Kanzo said:

No. Juve gonna bring back that lost ticket for CL. Juve going to make Serie A great again. Time for italian teams to dominate the European football once again, except Udinese they so bad.

No, they gonna buy strong and promising players, becoming stronger, while other teams will keep beeing bad cause they either have no money or their management sucks. This means Juve will keep monopolizing Serie A, killing almost from the start the league. 

They can bring another CL spot, but no team in Seria A deserve it. It`s a joke that the last spot for EL is gonna go to either Milan, Inter or Fiorentina, that are playing like shits against the last teams of the league, making it seems like they want to avoid the euro league. While Roma doesn`t have the mindset of winners, selling their best players (to teams that compete with them, look at Pjianic) and buying randoms, while Napoli is still to young of a team to compete for winning Serie A yet, and it will all come down with their management and see if they will keep or sell the players that are making the team go like this (look at Higuain last year).

There is no story, Juventus is too strong for Serie A, and will keep getting stronger, while the direct competitors will keep getting weaker. 

There is only the Made in China question of Milan and Inter, but looking at them this year, they will keep beeing memes