Football discussion thread

RysPicz

9 hours ago, Chjul19 said:

A few things to say

Was Real Madrid helped by the referee(2nd match)? YES

Did the help had influence in the result? YES

Was Vidal expulsion correct? NO, he deserved to be out of the game since minute 5

Did Bayern Munich deserved the pass to semis? NO

Was Real Madrid better than Bayern Munich overall? YES, even without the help, Real Madrid was the best team during the 180 minutes. Neuer was awesome in both matches

@RysPicz, @KoolT93, @Arimanius through @Bearminator

IGN: Chjul

Was real madrid helped by the referee? YES

Did the help had influence on the result? YES

Was Vidal expulsion correct? NO, the second yellow card came out of nowhere, watch the replays man- I'm not antimadridista, I'm just an objective football fan who does not support any team. There was no fucking foul out there and the yellow card + expulsion was absolutely ridiculous.

Did Casemiro deserve second yellow card after foul on Robben? YES, again watch the replays. This was a brutal foul which 10000% did deserve the yellow card.

Did Ronaldo score the 2-2 goal from offside? THIS WAS A FUCKING METER OFFSIDE.

Did Bayern Munich deserved the pass to semis? YES. Because they left their lungs on the field and continued to play on enemy ground even after referee kept fucking them over and over and over.

Was Real Madrid better than Bayern Munich overall? During 11-11, no way. After referee's help to make it 11-10, ofc. Whcih team wouldn't?

I will mail the money regardless as I did not state in my bet to void if tie (plus I'm far from being poor somehow). But I hope you are aware of the fact that this money was not won for you by your club, but by referee.

I'm not against or for any team, but Vidal shouldn't have gotten the second yellow. That was a clean tackle if you ask me.

Edit: Vidal was 0,00001 second late but no yellow or even a foul IMO

Also 2 goals from offside for Real, but Bayern was also offside at the Ramos own goal though:

o4iqB0l.png

Just to illustrate the match could have gotten eitherway, not implying anything, just wanted to show this as well since it wasn't mentioned.

Both teams would have deserved to go through but poor reffing tipped the scales to Real's favor.

Edited by Tranzmaster
39 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

I'm not against or for any team, but Vidal shouldn't have gotten the second yellow. That was a clean tackle if you ask me.

Edit: Vidal was 0,00001 second late but no yellow or even a foul IMO

Also 2 goals from offside for Real, but Bayern was also offside at the Ramos own goal though:

o4iqB0l.png

Just to illustrate the match could have gotten eitherway, not implying anything, just wanted to show this as well since it wasn't mentioned.

Both teams would have deserved to go through but poor reffing tipped the scales to Real's favor.

Is lewa even in offside in your pic? I might be wrong but i see Müllers foot is near to the goal than lewas body

10 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

I might be wrong but i see Müllers foot is near to the goal than lewas body

The player in that case is in offside if he is over the line of the ball, not over the line of the team mate that passes him the ball. The ball is covered by the body of Muller but it appears to be offside, for me at least...Not like this changes anything

4 hours ago, londark said:

The player in that case is in offside if he is over the line of the ball, not over the line of the team mate that passes him the ball. The ball is covered by the body of Muller but it appears to be offside, for me at least...Not like this changes anything

I mean if you as a human being are able to detect 10 cms offside then yeah that person should referee every game, but if you didn't notice Cristiano Ronaldo's offside which was 1m or more then you have to go too see your doctor and STOP FUCKING REFEREEING 

5 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I mean if you as a human being are able to detect 10 cms offside then yeah that person should referee every game, but if you didn't notice Cristiano Ronaldo's offside which was 1m or more then you have to go too see your doctor and STOP FUCKING REFEREEING 

What? I was explaining to Glumac why that could be considered offside, since he was thinking that the line that determined the offside was that of the player, and not that of the ball, which is a little tricky, but that's how the rules are.

The 2 other offsides are clear, so there is no need to even comment on them, and i never said more than that, just correcting him

Also, if you check back some pages, i've been saying that the VAR should start be used to avoid stuff like yesterday

26 minutes ago, Viking said:

all these reich ppl are crying because the lord of jajaja  ronaldo scored 3 times

2 from offside but its not about ronaldo at all, its about the absolute SHIT level of referees lately and PSG vs Barcelona is another great example of it.

2 hours ago, londark said:

What? I was explaining to Glumac why that could be considered offside, since he was thinking that the line that determined the offside was that of the player, and not that of the ball, which is a little tricky, but that's how the rules are.

The 2 other offsides are clear, so there is no need to even comment on them, and i never said more than that, just correcting him

Also, if you check back some pages, i've been saying that the VAR should start be used to avoid stuff like yesterday

Yeah totally a mistake, I quoted the wrong thing, I was supposed to quote tranz hahaha

14 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Was Vidal expulsion correct? NO, the second yellow card came out of nowhere, watch the replays man- I'm not antimadridista, I'm just an objective football fan who does not support any team. There was no fucking foul out there and the yellow card + expulsion was absolutely ridiculous.

Did Casemiro deserve second yellow card after foul on Robben? YES, again watch the replays. This was a brutal foul which 10000% did deserve the yellow card.

Did Ronaldo score the 2-2 goal from offside? THIS WAS A FUCKING METER OFFSIDE.

Did Bayern Munich deserved the pass to semis? YES. Because they left their lungs on the field and continued to play on enemy ground even after referee kept fucking them over and over and over.

Was Real Madrid better than Bayern Munich overall? During 11-11, no way. After referee's help to make it 11-10, ofc. Whcih team wouldn't?

I already told my opinion about Vidal

Yes, Casemiro deserved red card

Yes, 2nd and 3rd

No. This game didn´t solve the eliminatory, On the 1st match, the referee gave Bayern a free penalty kick and Real Madrid continued playing their game.

I can remember only Chelsea vs Farza at the moment. Probably there are more

9 hours ago, Arimanius said:

I'll send you those 200k my Bear :) and about Orange's tourney I think you only have to send my 5m to Orange since I was the one that "lost"

My donation was going to be 2.5M, you can have the other 2.5M back

Real Madrid - Atlético Madrid 

Juventus - Mónaco 

I'd say Real and Juve get through, Mónaco can surprise though. Don't think Atlético can win against Real as they are yet to win against them this season.