Football discussion thread

RysPicz

29 minutes ago, londark said:

Not this time 

It was about time since Reus wasn't there to do everything, Dembele did 80% of the job tho

PS: I hate how referees keep pushing Madrid and Barca every single time, now tell me those two penalties were real penalties? fuck this shit

1 minute ago, AlitoFernando said:

Nah i was joking cuz life is an benfica fan,also i knew dortmund got it,but everything in football is possible *cough*barça*cough*

Well if referees carry u anything is always possible xD Besides PSG went to that match like if they never had any intention of winning, poor souls should end their lives now

Edited by Arimanius
Just now, Arimanius said:

Well if referees carry u anything is always possible xD Besides PSG went to that match like if they never had any intention of winning, poor souls should end their lifes now

I partietly disapprove,Draxler and Di Maria were close to kill the match (Cavani was too) But yea,not the same spirit as in Parc Des Princes

1 minute ago, Kanzo said:

Like PSG could stop the diving of Neymar and Suarez. first of all i wanna say this is a disgrace to football. Drogba was right. Barca is a disgrace to football.

Neymars diving should have been a yellow card and that kick on that poor guy from behind should have been another yellow card. And the two penalties? I don't even wanna talk about that. If u all think this is the sickes comeback then u all have no love for this beautyfull sport and don't know shit. I would have had mad respect for Barca if they could do it without those disgracefull diving acts. That tackle on Di maria was 100% penalty. but u give 2 penalties when they dive? 

UEFALONIa at its finest.

I was angry when chelsea looses against barcelona in 2009,specially at Drogba's red card,Piqué's hand (Seems like it hasn't changed,he got an handball this time too).But i've understood a thing with football,all the ways are ''''good'''' if you want to win,i mean,imagine if your favourite team looses 4-0 in the first match and then this happens,i'm more than sure you'll be glad even though they cheated,this scenario is a classic football,and it's one of the reason that this sport are either disliked and liked .To conclude,this is why football is all about,doing his best to win,not to mention that it happens many times for example with Maradona against England,Henry against Ireland,Eder Against France etc...

34 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

Like PSG could stop the diving of Neymar and Suarez. first of all i wanna say this is a disgrace to football. Drogba was right. Barca is a disgrace to football.

Neymars diving should have been a yellow card and that kick on that poor guy from behind should have been another yellow card. And the two penalties? I don't even wanna talk about that. If u all think this is the sickes comeback then u all have no love for this beautyfull sport and don't know shit. I would have had mad respect for Barca if they could do it without those disgracefull diving acts. That tackle on Di maria was 100% penalty. but u give 2 penalties when they dive? 

UEFALONIa at its finest.

I agree with 99.9% of what u said except the part where u blame Barcelona, as a team to be able to come back from such a score u need to do even the shittiest things ever, it depends on the referees if they buy that or not, well in this case, they did and BIG TIME, it's a disgrace to football the way that referees push forward teams like Madrid or Barcelona all the time, without even thinking about the other teams that might not be favorites but they also play the game.