Football discussion thread

RysPicz

Yeah, them throwing him out like a piece of trash wasn't nice to see. He achieves the greatest accolade that Leicester are going to ever acquire and he's discarded just like that. Sad

E: Also one of the most likable characters in the Prem, always wanted him to do well and I don't even support them

Edited by Zymogen
17 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

They've lost good players too, so it's not like they will magically start playing godly.

Or maybe they will. 

I think they're relegation-bound if I'm honest. I can't see a change of manager benefiting them this late into the season seeing as they're only 1pt above the relegation zone, unless their new manager is someone like Big Sam whose entire managerial career has been built around saving teams in the relegation zone

Edited by Zymogen
1 hour ago, londark said:

>Ref goes full poop with his decisions leading a team to an undeserved victory

>B-but the ref is human, he can make mistakes! (Fucking 6 refs in a game and they make all the calls wrong)

>Automated replay systems are already implemented, but can`t be used, otherwise some teams can`t be helped by the refs

Serie A is a fucking mafia 

Shit reffing is a gloabl thing, don't worry. In the EFL cup final today Southampton were robbed out of a 1-0 lead due to a foolish linesman.

Also Zlatan is God. I swear he defended half of the corners today, set up really good chances in attack and then scored two. He will go down as one of the best free transfers in history without a doubt in my mind.

21 minutes ago, Dougington said:

Shit reffing is a gloabl thing, don't worry. In the EFL cup final today Southampton were robbed out of a 1-0 lead due to a foolish linesman.

Also Zlatan is God. I swear he defended half of the corners today, set up really good chances in attack and then scored two. He will go down as one of the best free transfers in history without a doubt in my mind.

Nope, shit reffing is a thing, but consistently favoring the same 3 teams so that they can get a spot in euro cups it's another story. 

And by favoring i mean, Milan won against Sassuolo thanks to a non existent penalty, that was also scored in a non regular way ( player touched twice the ball while kicking ) while to Sassuolo weren't given 4 OBVIOUS penalties. 

Lazio today won again thanks to a penalty made up by the ref. Lazio ended up winning 1-0 with 0 shoots on target ( except the penalty ) and no offensive plays. It's the ninth "not so clear" penalty that let the get the 3 points

At this point Serie A is just a pile of shit

3 minutes ago, londark said:

Nope, shit reffing is a thing, but consistently favoring the same 3 teams so that they can get a spot in euro cups it's another story. 

And by favoring i mean, Milan won against Sassuolo thanks to a non existent penalty, that was also scored in a non regular way ( player touched twice the ball while kicking ) while to Sassuolo weren't given 4 OBVIOUS penalties. 

Lazio today won again thanks to a penalty made up by the ref. Lazio ended up winning 1-0 with 0 shoots on target ( except the penalty ) and no offensive plays. It's the ninth "not so clear" penalty that let the get the 3 points

At this point Serie A is just a pile of shit

Somewhat reminds me of Barcelona and Real...

Oh and that victory ripped by Barca today. Was a pretty dank match