Football discussion thread

RysPicz

Giroud isn't bad, he is a decent player, I just think France has better strikers than him.

Fellaini is a joke, Man Utd payed a higher fee to Everton than Real Madrid payed for Kroos.

He says himself as a midfielder, but he can't tackle without a fault, he can't touch the ball without without the ball hitting both of his legs and he can't make a single pass correctly (usually the ball hits someone elses in the way)

As a striker as Van Gaal put him to play his numbers are just ridiculous, 18 games, 1 goal in the last season in the Premier league, total 34 app, 4 goals. lmao, there are championship players with better numbers than him. Doesn't matter if you like a tall player that can win headers if he has 0 skills with the feet touching the ball.

I just can not belive, Argentina has such a great team, they should win in the 90 minutes, hopping for Romero is kinda risky play

Messi may end as one of the greatest playes but no titles for the national team, kinda sad

8 hours ago, felix said:

I just can not belive, Argentina has such a great team, they should win in the 90 minutes, hopping for Romero is kinda risky play

Messi may end as one of the greatest playes but no titles for the national team, kinda sad

I didn't like and I don't like Argentina team AT ALL, yeah it has some good players but I don't see any sinergy there, my favorites were Chile and for me they've been the best of america since 2 years till now (not counting titles) those guys just have iron balls and I respect that a lot. I feel really really bad for messi tho, people seems to forget all the great things that man does every fucking day just when he misses something, for me he was the best player of the tourney even if they gave that award to alexis and ofc he shouldn't have missed but whatever he was a man, with 120 minutes in his leg and playing with 10 men almost the entire match he went for the harder shoot trying to secure it and sadly missed it but unlike the uguu of vidal who went for the secure and missed it like a stupid uguu being the best kicker of Chile. People wont remember this as the second time Chile wins the cup of america and becomes the strongest team of america (Since the cup had all the teams of america unlike the regular cup) but like the time where messi failed one penalty in the finale and once again couldn't win with his national team

37 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I didn't like and I don't like Argentina team AT ALL, yeah it has some good players but I don't see any sinergy there, my favorites were Chile and for me they've been the best of america since 2 years till now (not counting titles) those guys just have iron balls and I respect that a lot. I feel really really bad for messi tho, people seems to forget all the great things that man does every fucking day just when he misses something, for me he was the best player of the tourney even if they gave that award to alexis and ofc he shouldn't have missed but whatever he was a man, with 120 minutes in his leg and playing with 10 men almost the entire match he went for the harder shoot trying to secure it and sadly missed it but unlike the uguu of vidal who went for the secure and missed it like a stupid uguu being the best kicker of Chile. People wont remember this as the second time Chile wins the cup of america and becomes the strongest team of america (Since the cup had all the teams of america unlike the regular cup) but like the time where messi failed one penalty in the finale and once again couldn't win with his national team

I wasn't saying anything about the missed penalty, by that point, it was who had more legs to kick and the best Goalkeeper and Bravo is 100x better than Romero.

I am not a Argentina fan as well, but they have such amazing player and almost 30 years without a single national title, I really though this was their year, I was wrong.

I do agree that Chile is the best team in South America right now and they are a good and well prepared team and they won, in the end is that what matters, I was just sad about Argentina failing again (3 competition in a row).

10 minutes ago, felix said:

I wasn't saying anything about the missed penalty, by that point, it was who had more legs to kick and the best Goalkeeper and Bravo is 100x better than Romero.

I am not a Argentina fan as well, but they have such amazing player and almost 30 years without a single national title, I really though this was their year, I was wrong.

I do agree that Chile is the best team in South America right now and they are a good and well prepared team and they won, in the end is that what matters, I was just sad about Argentina failing again (3 competition in a row).

Yeah yeah I know I just used your comment to talk about my opinion, not like I was referring to something u said. Sadly messi is gone from the national team now U.u

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

bump, who gets the bpl this season? 

I don't think Leicester can win again without their crucial players. My bet would be either United or City- they got insane funds for this season, new managers... I swear the fact that I've lived in Manchester has no impact on my predictions

E:

Definietly Aston Villa won't get it. @KaynineXL

*wink wink*

Edited by RysPicz
Just now, RysPicz said:

I don't think Leicester can win again without their crucial players. My bet would be either United or City- they got insane funds for this season, new managers... I swear the fact that I've lived in Manchester has no impact on my predictions

ima go with arsenal 

3 hours ago, RysPicz said:

E:

Definietly Aston Villa won't get it. @KaynineXL

*wink wink*

Definetly not city, that team is gonna suck anyway cause guardiola sucks and he went to a shitty team at last to prove my point xD I would go with United, Chelsea or I would love to see a repeat from Leicester, I still believe. Anyway this season BPL will be really really interesting I just hope they do better in champions League

18 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

Borussia Dortmund 4 - Man Utd 1

Get rekt Emre Mor and Dembele too strong, these two young players are going to be big! Also schurrle now for Dortmund, I wanted Arda Turan T.T

schurle op as fack