Football discussion thread

RysPicz

This was so undeserved, atleti beat the big names, barcelona and bayern, madrid faced nobody. They reach finals score a goal in offside, ramos should have been awarded the red card, they claim atleti is just a defensive team who just hit players and play rudes, atleti managed the whole match after being down 1-0, playing real football unlike madrid and then they lose in fucking penalties and mfw people claiming "Cristiano gave madrid the champions" when all he did was walking around the field watching the other players play. So fucking angry

Ripp atleti is like Real have a + in finals or what they play bad but still win ;_;

Well, next we have YuropCup...imo gonna be ez between Germany or Spain (only if Neatherlads) Belgium have a nice team imo gonna be the surprise this year c:

They made quarters in last word cup and got more experience as a team now (Rip Kompany tho :s) butttt

Courtois or Mignolet, Fellaini, De Bruyn, Hazard, Lukkaku, Carrasco, Vertonghen etc etc are good players im not saying they gonna win but imo can be a headche for the classic teams (France, Italy...)

Cant wait to see France too, Pogba OP and Griezman > Benzema

mfw the stupid joachim low left reus, bellarabi, julian brandt, gonzalo castro out hahahaha what a stupid man, I support germany but they're going to lose miserably, they've been playing like shit and now with these stupid decisions no way they can win

I think France and England are the ones with more chances

Edited by Arimanius
16 minutes ago, Dukee said:

germany won the world cup without those players

Did u see their performance before the world cup and now? I'm confident believing they wont go through unless they pull a Real Madrid and face shitty teams all over til finals

19 minutes ago, bearminator said:

Isn't Marco Reus cut from Germany squad because of that injury before?

Nah, he was just left out for no reason

1 hour ago, Arimanius said:

Did u see their performance before the world cup and now? I'm confident believing they wont go through unless they pull a Real Madrid and face shitty teams all over til finals

I have not watched their games tbh. but I will always consider Germany as a favorite

That 7-1 was impresssive to me

24 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I like poland's team I think they have a good chance to at least go through groups and maybe 1-2 rounds more

A lot depends on our forwards condition, but I think at least Northern Ireland and Ukraine can be defeated. 

Germans are as always favourite, but last games weren't so great for Germany. 

4 hours ago, RysPicz said:

If Poland goes out of the group I'm gonna get drunk

If they won't get out I'll get drunk too

Thats the spirit bro..!!

About Germ imo they still have a strong squad, favourite w Spain and maybe France...i dont see england doing a good job this year tbh