[Confirmed]PvP for Battle frontier

Pretty much explains itself. I think if this was somehow implimented, it would make things more unique for pokemmo. I'm sure it would be hard to do, though. Prizes can be bp similar to trainer tower/items from hg/ss. Actually i know there will be a pve for it probably, but for pvp champions, i recommend previous champions to be recorded, much like the link feature in emerald. if you do not know what i mean, in the old days whee you linked someone you knew. like a friend. If they had a secret base, you could battle them in their base, and they'd have their pokes that they had when they linked with you. Same idea really for previous champions. i'm not sure if someone suggested this before, so i apologize in advance if i was too lazy to look in the forums deeply. So guys how would you like something like this was created for online?

P.S. i asked Xela, darkshade, and one other cm but they never answered when i asked if you guys were planning this. And they said they would answer. :P

P.S. i asked Xela, darkshade, and one other cm but they never answered when i asked if you guys were planning this. And they said they would answer. :P

You did? I don't remember being asked. My apologies if I missed the question.

That said, it's likely that the Battle Frontier will see some PvP use.