Bandstorm (September 13th)

SSsFWN3.png

Explanation:

1. All Pokemon must hold either Choice Band or nothing.
2. A Pokemon that is not holding Choice Band will have the same restrictions applied as if it does have Choice Band
3. The moves THIEF/COVET/TRICK/KNOCK OFF may not be used in this tournament.

Details:
32 Players
Unlimited Reserves

Single Elimination
4v4 Tournament

Single Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: Saturday, September 13th
Time: 4:00 PM EDT | 1:00 PM PDT | 8:00 PM GMT

Date: Wednesday, September 10th

BRACKET

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned Pokemon: Salamence

Banned Moves: Baton Pass, Trick, Covet, Thief, Knock Off

Prize:
1st: Shiny Mankey

2nd: 500 RP

Registration Method: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. I will allow two sign ups per forum account, given they are in different posts. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Please only sign up players who have asked you to in order to prevent any confusion the day of the tournament. Registration is based on Forum Time. Registration will be first come, first serve.

If you are on the bracket for this tournament and cannot attend please send me a PM, or post in the thread letting me know you cannot make it, this lessens the time it takes for signs ups the day of the tournament. Thanks in advance.

Notes: 

• Do not AFK Timeout your opponent unless your referee has stated you may. 
  • Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd. 
  • Tournament Mode must be used for all duels.

How do i register???

Registration Method: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. I will allow two sign ups per forum account, given they are in different posts. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Please only sign up players who have asked you to in order to prevent any confusion the day of the tournament. Registration is based on Forum Time. Registration will be first come, first serve.

Date: Wednesday, September 10th