[Avatar][Sig][Tutorial] ░ P R I S M ☆ ❀ 【 free graphics request stall 】

Airea

L1_QXJAT.png

Xz_Rf_G8k.png

Hi! Welcome to Prism, a free graphics request stall being run by me (Airea/Courtney) that not only offers signatures and avatars for you, but also tutorials. I am able to make K78v3s0.png SIGNATURES/BANNERS and K78v3s0.png  USERBARS  When requesting, please make sure to copy and paste, and fill up the form corresponding the graphic you want specifically. I will be completing requests in a first-come, first-served basis.  Please be patient when waiting for your request to be completed. Also, please only post your forms!

Under this post will contain my graphic examples (people whose requests I've finished here) which will be enclosed in a spoiler, the form for each one of them and some notes to keep in mind. 

XVj4x7h.png

XyzrcLh.png  These usually take an hour (more or less)

XyzrcLh.png  I can make popped-out and non-popped out ones.

XyzrcLh.png  The signature can come in various shapes, not necessarily rectangular.

XyzrcLh.png I can make animate it, however, unless it's a simple animation, it'll be more time-consuming.

XyzrcLh.png  I can also make simple, text-only signatures. Just tell me if you want one. This type of signature does not even take me three minutes to make.

XyzrcLh.png Let me know if you want a matching avatar.

[spoiler] TO BE EDITED [/spoiler]

Remember to remove the parenthesis!

Please please please be specific when requesting something so I don't have to remake your signature from scratch. (Minor edits are fine though)

Signature requests are currently closed and will be reopened again in a day or two.

Render/Stock: (URL // Please make sure it is of good quality)
              (I can also use X/Y sprites as a render)
Color Scheme: (You may specify your own or you can just leave it to me)
Text: 
Font: (Optional // You may specify what font you would like me to use)
Popped-out or non-popped out?: 
Would you like a matching avatar?: (Y/N)
Animated?: (Y/N // State the type of animation you want & where you want it to be applied)
           (Either text only, signature only excluding text, or the whole signature including text)
Border: (rectangular or whatever)
Background: (Optional // You may or may not provide a background)
Any other information:
Edited by Airea

3_Hh6_Vpe.png

XyzrcLh.png  These don't take that long (less than an hour)

XyzrcLh.png  These may or may not contain a pokemon.

XyzrcLh.pngI can animate it in whatever way you want me to, however, unless it's a simple animation, it'll be more time-consuming.

[spoiler]TO BE EDITED[/spoiler]

Remember to remove the parenthesis!

Pokemon: (Optional // Just tell me the name of the pokemon you want me to put)
Text:
Color: (Hexcode // Go to colorpicker.com)

A4kd_Ppo.png

XyzrcLh.png  I have posted this in many other forums.

XyzrcLh.png  Don't be afraid to post/ask if you have any questions.

XyzrcLh.png  These were made a few years ago, so please excuse my wordiness and grammar errors. ;o;

I'll upload my tutorials soon ;o; I'm too lazy to upload them at the moment. There's more coming

Uwzyovy.png

xj_KEXOw.png

premade_signatures.png

XyzrcLh.png  This is a collection of signatures I have made in the past, throughout the years. Some of these were requests.

XyzrcLh.png  If you want to claim a signature, just post, and tell me what text you'd like it to have.

#1 Cubone_Signature.png

#2 Charizard.png

#3  claimed

#4 Jirachi.png

#5 Sylveon.png

#6 Roselia.png

1st!

Render/Stock: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yB3hB_O4Fmc/TIR3VzPt1UI/AAAAAAAAAW4/yzhiMkhN50c/s1600/chow_render.jpg

If possible, could you remove the text from this image?:
Color Scheme: You choose
Text: Chibisaurus
Font: You choose

I'll see what I can do. c: Yup, I can! Also, I forgot to add a few things in the form D: Would you like a popped-out, or a non-popped out signature? What size do you want it to be? Would you like it animated?  Your avatar is cute! o:

I'll see what I can do. c: Yup, I can! Also, I forgot to add a few things in the form D: Would you like a popped-out, or a non-popped out signature? What size do you want it to be? Would you like it animated?  Your avatar is cute! o:

Popped out I think, for size, I guess the standard 500x200 pixels. Yes pls for the animation :3 and ty for that last part.

Ooh and changed the pic that I wanted, sorry bout that.

So hyped for what it will look like, I love your avatar and signature .3.

Popped out I think, for size, I guess the standard 500x200 pixels. Yes pls for the animation :3 and ty for that last part.

Ooh and changed the pic that I wanted, sorry bout that.

So hyped for what it will look like, I love your avatar and signature .3.

It's no problem. c: Is there a specific type of animation you'd like? c: (Sorry for asking so many questions xD) Where would you like it to be applied to? Text only, signature excluding text, or the whole signature including text?

Ugh omg I keep on forgetting things ;_; And since it's a popped-out signature, what type of border would you like? c: Would you like it to be just rectangular or something else? xD

It's no problem. c: Is there a specific type of animation you'd like? c: (Sorry for asking so many questions xD) Where would you like it to be applied to? Text only, signature excluding text, or the whole signature including text?

Ugh omg I keep on forgetting things ;_; And since it's a popped-out signature, what type of border would you like? c: Would you like it to be just rectangular or something else? xD

whole signature including text \o/ something similar to the background of your current sig and maybe like a sliding text animation would be great

hmm.. I wasn't sure what you meant about it being popped out? like with bevels and stuff? if its that, i think i'd just like it to be normal .3.

whole signature including text \o/ something similar to the background of your current sig and maybe like a sliding text animation would be great

hmm.. I wasn't sure what you meant about it being popped out? like with bevels and stuff? if its that, i think i'd just like it to be normal .3.

Popped out = the render sticking out of the rectangle. c: Noted! I'll work on your signature next, RIOH007.

E6cJIT7.gif

Not a big fan of this, I may give it another shot in a day or two. c: Let me know if you want any changes made!

E6cJIT7.gif

Not a big fan of this, I may give it another shot in a day or two. c: Let me know if you want any changes made!

I think it'd be better without the text scrolling from side to side, but otherwise, it's epic! :)

And may I ask which program you use for making signatures?

;_; why can't I like you more?

P8mHOj6.png

Edited by Chibisaurus

Edited your signature, Chibisaurus! c: I use Photoshop CS6. c:

iFpJePr.png

I love you

i put it on my sig rotator

You could make millions out of making sigs for people, you're just as good, if not better than Hol (and he charges like 200k for each sig)!

Edited by Chibisaurus

Color Scheme: Green (Forest color)
Text: OldManHazzan
Font: you choose.
Popped-out or non-popped out?: wat ever looks best
Would you like a matching avatar?: yes but make the full body if possible.
Animated?: yes maybe have my charecter\avater hold a pokeball which he throws up and down. For the text let it have wavy green colors.
Border: what ever is best.
Size: 500x200 i would like to use it as my sig.

[quote name="oldmanhassan" post="877540" timestamp="1408966142"]

Color Scheme: Green
Animated?: yes maybe have my charecter\avater hold a pokeball which he throws up and down. For the text let it have wavy green colors.
Border: what ever is best.[/quote]

Could you link me to a render/stock you'd like me to use? c: Also, is there any size you'd like the signature to have?

[quote name="Chibisaurus" post="877536" timestamp="1408965630"]

I love you

i put it on my sig rotator

You could make millions out of making sigs for people, you're just as good, if not better than Hol (and he charges like 200k for each sig)![/quote]

Thanks for using the sig :3 I once thought of that, actually :P But I figured being able to practice more is enough of a payment. c:

Color Scheme: Green (Forest color)
Border: what ever is best.
Size: 500x200 i would like to use it as my sig.

Hmm.. I'm afraid I won't be able to complete your request as I can't edit/make sprites/draw things. :c