A safe!

siarachan

Question

If you are dumb enough to get your account scammed, you're likely to forget your safe combination as well.

Okay, how about a treasure chest you can hide somewhere in the world then? :P

I was vague on purpose about password options so the devs could design something interesting.

Okay, how about a treasure chest you can hide somewhere in the world then? :P

I was vague on purpose about password options so the devs could design something interesting.

Nooooooooo don't do treasure chest , ive played war z and they did that and its soooooo annoying lol they're legit everywhere .

Nooooooooo don't do treasure chest , ive played war z and they did that and its soooooo annoying lol they're legit everywhere .

It would be a treasure chest only your character can see and access, and only you know where you put it. 

(Spamming the world with everyone's treasure chests would be awful!! Can't believe this game u speak of did such a thing.)

You werent hacked dingus. You let someone have your password who you shouldn't have. 

Nobody in this thread got hacked (that I know of) ^^;

Having an in-game safe would just be a bit more peace of mind for people with very valuable things.

The game server could get compromised one day, you never know.

a box with a password would be cool yeah or at least a password that would be asked when you want to trade/release the shiny/poke.

cons: programming would be a pain. forgetting the code would imply keeping the shiny forever on that acc. 

maybe an option "I don't remember the password"?

pros: safety guaranteed. even if i think it's really almost impossible to get hacked. unless your password/username are stupidly easy to find.

Why do people need more passwords, what about the people who have non valuable stuff in their PCs, i mean, why the fuck do you need another password?

the real question is, why did you even post that? >.> ofc , people with non valuable stuff in their boxes wouldn't need/use such a thing genius.

Or... choose a secure password and don't tell people.  And get an on screen keyboard

I have never read how a key logger works, but it seems like you'd have to download something from someone for them to access your computer and record your key strokes. It just seems like you'd have to be dumb or naive in general for it to happen to you.

If this idea was implemented, I would use it. However, the guys are right. You can't fix stupid. So it doesn't really seem like this idea would improve a function or aspect of the game. Just my opinion.

I have never read how a key logger works, but it seems like you'd have to download something from someone for them to access your computer and record your key strokes. It just seems like you'd have to be dumb or naive in general for it to happen to you.

not really actually. someone you trust (not necessary a lot) sends you a .exe file, telling you w/e they want. such as "hey check that thing, it's an add-on for the game" and once you open it. you're fucked.

If this idea was implemented, I would use it. However, the guys are right. You can't fix stupid. So it doesn't really seem like this idea would improve a function or aspect of the game. Just my opinion.

Doesn't take much send files , skype with somebody you think you know well and bam screwed over.

Yes, a safe.

That way if someone hacks your account, they won't get your most valuable stuff.

You can put your shinies, best breeders, stash of money etc. in there in case of a break-in.

I see people who get their account compromised and they quit forever. This would help mitigate that problem.

To piggyback of siarachan's suggestion..  

Maplestory has a Bank Safe where you can put items in... This saves people the hassle of doing transfers from one's main to their alt

people either use two laptops or need to trust someone and ask them for their time to do a transfer

i spent like an hour to transfer over 100 breed pokes jus to clear up box space

Maplestory has a Bank Safe where you can put items in... This saves people the hassle of doing transfers from one's main to their alt

people either use two laptops or need to trust someone and ask them for their time to do a transfer

They have to be on the same account for that, most alt trades I need to do are on other accounts.

This idea keeps getting better and better!

For those of us who need to transfer to other characters on one account, this would be a God-send.