[MDVN] MastersxDivision

FoxyBatman

did the time change if we do that and btw more coment is no bad for us team chat xD

Yeah we know, but the most you can post is 2 times in a row I think, so those other "tests" by Black are going to get deleted eventually by staff. Also, its best to signup 1minute later than the actual time, so like at 3:51 instead of 3:50. Well at least until they fix the forum time, of course.

Please don't spam a bunch of test posts in team threads, one or two at most is enough.

Well hello there :)

i still don't understand the whole test thing

The forum clock is out of sync, so members try testing it by posting multiple times. (Edit function works)

never cared about it and joined some officials back in the day

This isn't "Back in the day" registration is a competition of it's own. You must register the second registration opens or you won't be placed in the bracket.

Edited by Hassan

thats why i use a watch :P

You're not understanding what I'm trying to say. The forum clock is behind so even if it hits registration time on your watch, the forum clock will still be behind and your post will not be counted as a valid registration.

You're not understanding what I'm trying to say. The forum clock is behind so even if it hits registration time on your watch, the forum clock will still be behind and your post will not be counted as a valid registration.

i never post at the precise time anyway :D