Hello!

Cain

Hello!

CainHD.png

I'm Cain, part of The Binding of Isaac family!

Okay, maybe I'm not Cain, but I love playing as him in the game ...

I'm Owen, but you can call me ... Oh, yeah ... I'll come back to you on that. I enjoy playing Pokémon games and have played most of them ever since I was a little boy. I have been searching for a MMO like this for quite a while and I don't know why I've only discovered it now. There seems to a fantastic community (if you exclude Channel 1, they're all massive jerks to new players ...) which I would love to be a part of!

I don't know what else to say, so if you want to ask any questions, know anything about me or just chat, post below or send me a message or something? Thanks for reading, and if you did, have a cookie! 

cookie-monster.jpg

Welcome! Glad you like the community (though channel chat is cancerous). :)

[spoiler]giphy.gif[/spoiler]

I'm still trying to figure out which Channel is the quietest ...

Hey Cain Welcome to the forum! I love your profile so had to post XD

I am Judas XD

Binding of Isaac Rebirth coming this year so excite!

I am also extremely excited, despite the fact that I'm not too great at the game! It will be awesome to see some of my favourite Isaac YouTubers such as Northernlion and Bisnap to play it.

Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for the welcome, Lios! :)

Welcome

Thank you for the welcome, Instagramlol! :)

Ikr CHannel 1 is awsome

It's terrible ...

Channel 2 master race!! Oh yeah, and welcome to the forums, its nice to have you :)

Thanks for the welcome, Captain Spectacular! :)

Yoooo nati reporting from Channel 1, welcome to the forums :D

Channel 1 ... I hear that name and my stomach explodes ...

Hey Owen, welcome to the forums. :)

Ooh, a Moderator!

I love TBoI so much. Cain is my favorite too. High risk high reward with excellent growth potential is always the most fun in roguelikeslites.

Cain was the first character I beat Mom's Heart with, and since then, I've become addicted to Judas and beat Mom as well as Satan 5 times (you may realise that I'm not too good at the game ...). However, Cain will always be in my heart ...  :blink:

Cain was the first character I beat Mom's Heart with, and since then, I've become addicted to Judas and beat Mom as well as Satan 5 times (you may realise that I'm not too good at the game ...). However, Cain will always be in my heart ...  :blink:

That's awesome! I stopped playing shortly after beating Mom for the first time so I could actually play/beat other games. I plan on returning after I clear out my backlog these next two weeks though :D

By the way, Channel 7 is probably your best bet for quiet. But it might be too quiet. The cool kids hang out on channel 4. ;)

That's awesome! I stopped playing shortly after beating Mom for the first time so I could actually play/beat other games. I plan on returning after I clear out my backlog these next two weeks though :D

By the way, Channel 7 is probably your best bet for quiet. But it might be too quiet. The cool kids hang out on channel 4. ;)

I've moved to Channel 4 because it seems quite calm and when I entered Viridian City on Channel 1, my computer almost crashed.

Welcome to the forums, as well as the game.

Literally nobody is on channels 4 and below. Except this IdentityNon guy, apparently.

Channel 7 sometimes has people because it's where most official events are held.

I've been looking for a quiet channel which occasionally has some activity. If Channel 7 is like you describe, I think it would be better than Channel 4 which is basically dead at all times.

I've been looking for a quiet channel which occasionally has some activity. If Channel 7 is like you describe, I think it would be better than Channel 4 which is basically dead at all times.

Channel 4 isn't dead, just the channel chat is. Channel 7 is nearly literally dead. If you want any degree of real activity, 1-2 are you options, 1 being an absolute clusterfuck.

Maybe 3 has some spillover from people wanting to get away from 1 and 2?