[Denied]Suggestion for Shards

For now, the most desired part of update apart from choice band and event moves are future gen tutor moves, and they are accessible only through diffrent coloured shards.

I'll state it clearly: I don't know who found the idea of shards but he must've been drunk more then me during last team tournament.

Those moves (Superpower, Knock off, Elepunches, Heat Wave and so on) are crucial for competitive society to move forward with the metagame, and with current encounter rate of pokes that are holding the shards (and the actual chance to get one) we are simply unable to move away from wall toxic pp stall spike spinblock meta. Only choiceband saves the day but it's only one thing.

So my suggestion is:

Leave shards as items that will allow getting the respectable tutor moves, but make that one shard= one move, and add an option of actually buying the move from tutor for a small fee (50k seems okay for me for such valuable move). This way the people that did hunt for shards wouldn't waste their time for nothing and players who wouldn't want to spend a week to get a superpower for their Pinsir will finally be able to make a step into new metagame.

pls respond

Not sure yet. It's something we're considering, and we'll probably play with it over the next few days.

You decided to make the game a lot more "grindy", i perfectly understand why you did that, and after all this shard idea is not bad at all.

But, seriously, i heard of someone who spent 10 hours to only get 1 shard, which is beyond frustrating.

i mean, something like a 30% held rate would still keep me grinding for, like...30 minutes, since i need superpower. 

I'm glad you decided to do something about it, the amount of grinding needed to get 5 shards is just humanly unbearable

You decided to make the game a lot more "grindy", i perfectly understand why you did that, and after all this shard idea is not bad at all.

But, seriously, i heard of someone who spent 10 hours to only get 1 shard, which is beyond frustrating.

i mean, something like a 30% held rate would still keep me grinding for, like...30 minutes, since i need superpower. 

I'm glad you decided to do something about it, the amount of grinding needed to get 5 shards is just humanly unbearable

think thats more do to the fact you can fish for 2 hours and only find 30 pokemon with the potential of holding a shard, not the shard drop rate itself.

Thats if qwilfish is around though, if not good luck running into 5-10 of them in an hour.