Dating sites for girls

bl0nde

You see dating sites on tv commercials and I signed up on a free one for fun. I didn't really have an intent, I just wanted to see what it was like. I put for friends.

So I got on there and put 2-3 small pics up right... and before I could finish filling out my chemistry test form thing my inbox kept piling up with messages!

by0yc.png

and i'm just like :o . I don't know what to do? There's so many of them and they have phone numbers in their messages and everything and they are all trying to be nice. I hate hurting people's feelings. I should probably just delete my account. But ghosh! I have never seen anything like that. It's like sharks smelling fresh blood! totally overwhelming experience :huh: I'm not used to that. not very many people really talks to me on these forums because I think people have figured out on the inside I'm a beach when I get emotional. Over there though, they don't know me. do you know what I mean?

well i dont know if I should link you. i dont want people to know that I am a world class pokemon duelist and i know you would write it on my page to make me look nerdy.

I can send a screen shot if you want. but I will tell you what I put here anyway: i put that I have some pets and I filled this form:

Car: Yes

Children: No

Eye: Yes

Seeking: Man

Education: Bachelors

Ethnicity: Caucasian leo with blonde hair

Drugs: No

Smoke: No

Then it says talk about me:

Hi, my name is Jenna!

I endeavour to be friendly, polite, and understanding. If you want to know more about me, ask away. :)

I put a smiler and an exclamation mark to seem excited, but I was just pretending. What do you think?

the pics is just the ones here. I only have a few. Well I have a lot but the other ones I have black hair because i color my hair and I dont want people thinking I steal women pics and try to match them after work or something.

well i dont know if I should link you. i dont want people to know that I am a world class pokemon duelist and i know you would write it on my page to make me look nerdy.

I can send a screen shot if you want. but I will tell you what I put here anyway: i put that I have some pets and I filled this form:

Car: Yes

Children: No

Eye: Yes

Seeking: Man

Education: Bachelors

Ethnicity: Caucasian leo with blonde hair

Drugs: No

Smoke: No

Then it says talk about me:

Hi, my name is Jenna!

I endeavour to be friendly, polite, and understanding. If you want to know more about me, ask away. :)

I put a smiler and an exclamation mark to seem excited, but I was just pretending. What do you think?

the pics is just the ones here. I only have a few. Well I have a lot but the other ones I have black hair because i color my hair and I dont want people thinking I steal women pics and try to match them after work or something.

One would think a dating site would ask about your religion

Literally 1 visit to christianmingle to try and find blonde and

84475f1f4c.jpg

Personally, I haven't found much success using JESUS CHRIST IS LORD as a pickup line. It probably helps to be able to turn water into wine.

Also, I dare you to go on there and just message a bunch of guys. Take pics of their response.

I.. I don't know what to think about this.

It means she's a pirate.

And they all want her booty.

If Christians are creeping on you, always can try buddhaloving.com or muslimdating.com <3 <3 <3 good luck girly! ^_^

Start the countdown to meeting your true love! Your heart will explode with joy on Muslim dating.com! Meet many eligible, 45 and over men who will beat you for wearing jeans in public. Who needs 72 virgins when we have over 5000 and counting? Begin your pilgrimage today!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.