Donate for other players.

KoleK

Question

Make it as easy as typing in your/their username and continue with the process. It shouldn't be that hard, should it?

Edit: Perhaps I should also include that I mean typing in their login username, not their player name.

Edited by kolekelley2

9 answers to this question

Woudn't that make reward points a player currency?

Somewhat. But that would make devs a much bigger profit, like, seriously. Anyway from my point of view it's not a bad idea, some people do not want to spend real money for either cosmetics or donator/ box expansion/ makeover etc etc.

[quote name="ItsPhillip" post="867290" timestamp="1408117545"]

I don't think the op realizes that reward points require your account info not the name of the character you use in-game[/quote]
I understand. By this I mean putting in the account username, not a player username.

[quote name="RysPicz" post="867295" timestamp="1408117940"]

Somewhat. But that would make devs a much bigger profit, like, seriously. Anyway from my point of view it's not a bad idea, some people do not want to spend real money for either cosmetics or donator/ box expansion/ makeover etc etc.[/quote]
It would make a good rack of cash, seeing as how people would consider buying points if they didn't have anything else to use as currency.

I think it would be a better idea to allow the trade of cosmetics, This idea would be really easy to take advantage of, "Oh Ill donate X amount of dollars for this comp or this shiny"

Agreed, trading of these items can cause a even bigger money sink. Plus for those that actually donate to buy the items as the man market for those who want to buy the items with in-game money. Win-Win for Staff and the Community of PokeMMO.

I think it would be a better idea to allow the trade of cosmetics, This idea would be really easy to take advantage of, "Oh Ill donate X amount of dollars for this comp or this shiny"

If we could trade hats I would make Shadowboxer a very rich man.

Fuck I want that blue bird hat thing