Hello!

I'm not sure if this counts since I've been on the forums for two weeks, but I was too wrapped up in working that I never formally introduced myself! Wow, what a long sentence. Anyways, my name is Captain Spectacular, you might already know me from my Pokemon Ruby and Emerald Moemon Patch. I'm a bit of an aspiring Graphic Designer, with an emphasis on simplicity of colors. I also like the Pokemons, or else why would I be here? So far I've had a great time and you are all a great community to be a part of. So with that, what's your favorite colour?

Hello there :) It is nice to meet you. I think it's okay that you were late to introduce yourself, that's usually what happens to me too lol I think you'll be a fine member of the forums with your talent. :) Welcome and please enjoy your stay.

Thanks! I don't feel that most of my stuff is relevant to the forum, but its nice to have a place where I have something in common with everyone else

Thanks! I don't feel that most of my stuff is relevant to the forum, but its nice to have a place where I have something in common with everyone else

You're welcome :) Well having similar interests at least is great. You'll make lots of good friends here who will be willing to aid you anytime. There's also an Off-Topic board for your irrelevant needs, so you have nothing to worry about. ^.^
  • 2 weeks later...