[Story][Horror]The 8th floor.

The 8th floor.

A story written by

ChrasRaten

Part 1- The tower.

[font='times new roman']It was a stormy night. Rain fell from the sky. Every raindrop felt like a meteor smashing trough your skull. Or at least, that's how i felt it. Cause things didn't go so well for me the last few days.[/font] [font='times new roman']My mom passed away. My dad was drunk every time he came home. I couldn't even afford food for my Pokemon; Paras. I was angry. Angry at the fact that we were poor. Why us? Why did MY dad have to be such a loser. And... Why did mom have to go? Dad never really did talk about her, but if he did, it was always pretty talk. 'She was such a beautiful woman with much responsibility!' All i can ask myself is WHY did she die and how? If she was such a beautiful woman then she wouldn't have many enemies. Did she die from an accident? Or was it murder? Too many questions. I need to lay down a bit. Think about what happened home last night. Or was it today? I can't remember. I need to find a place to sleep. My legs are tired from all that walking. Oh, didn't i tell you yet that i was running away from home? Well i am. I can't stand it any longer. The bottles of beer flying around my head. My Pokemon looking at me like he could die any second. The last thing i did was steal a pokeball, put him in it and give it to a random kid i saw on the streets. He was so happy. I wasn't. My first and only pokemon ever. Gone, in a blink. [/font]

[font='times new roman']''Finally, a bench. You'd think there would be more benches in this park, but apparently not.'' As i was putting my head against the hard wooden bench, an old man ran towards me with anger. ''What do you think you're doing! That's my bed and you can't lay on it!'' I tried talking to him but he wouldn't listen. I punched him in his ribs and ran away. He didn't look so happy. As i was walking out of the park, i saw a big building, towering over every other one. ''Maybe if i can sneak in i could rest there, pack my stuff and move on'' If only it went that well. There weren't any guards around, so i thought that this was it, the time to run in. When i did, i saw a couple of people standing by some graves. ''As if i weren't depressive enough. Of course i have to run in THIS one from every other one!'' I checked to see if there were some stairs. When i found them a boy ran to me with big open eyes. ''D...don't go in there mister. There are scary pokemon upstairs. I saw one floating by my eyes! It w...was big and round and had scary teeth!'' I gave the boy a smile and a pat on his head. ''It'll be alright. Those big scary pokemon can't hurt me. Now go back to your momma.'' The boy walked away to his mom, and i walked up the stairs. ''Big scary pokemon huh? Sounds like there are some ghost types here. They like to prank people, so i'll have to be aware. Now just a way to the top floor, so i wont be interrupted.'' I looked around and saw an old man looking at a map. ''E..excuse me sir? Do you know what the top floor is?'' The man turned around and looked at me for a second. ''Of course i do! I live here. The top floor is the 8th floor. If you walk that way, you should come across an elevator.'' ''Thanks sir.'' I looked at the map and saw the layouts of the floor. 1st floor, 2nd floor.... up until 7th floor. ''Ehm sir? There is no 8th floor on the... m..map?'' I looked around but i couldn't find the old man again. There was a note on the ground. I picked it up and read it out loud. ''Welcome to the Pokemon Tower, my friend.'' Pokemon..... Tower?[/font]

[font='times new roman'][font=georgia]-End of Part 1[/font][/font]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic