[Art][Sig]

the critique no one but heiman has been looking for

Regarding text: text font could be better but I see you changed it in your signature, and that one is better so no complaints with the that font. I would have maybe made the font color the color of his pocket's hankerchief but idk how that would look plus that's me being extremely nit picky.

Smudge: The flow of it is very good overall. My eye travels along it well. (: But, I have like, 2 complaints? The smudge on the right side that's his skin tone that fans out is distracting. My eyes kinda keep jumping between that big blotch and the render like "what should i pay attention to more ):" 2nd complaint is something that idk if you can fix? The seperation between smudge colors are very jaggy which I'm assuming is because you're using a mouse so that's not something you can fix I'm guessing? unless i guess you are super precise? zzz I don't know

overall a+ jelly of heiman's ability to smudge, going to SMUDGE HIS FACE OFF to make myself feel better

Just saw this o;

When I originally re-did the font & what not I tried the red on his suit and it looks pretty derpy. idk if it shows on my current one, but I used that red to slightly outerglow the text.

I know its bad on the right, but I keep fucking with it and can't seem to make it look better. Idk if I can fix the smudge thing either due to one of these reasons:
I don't know how (first try smooging)
I have CS4?
I have a disease that makes my hands shake terribly at times, so I can never really do fluent nice flowing curves.

ill smudge u off dese forums m8