[Implemented] Allow Pay Day as a Move Tutor/Egg Move

Sell the ethers, stat increasing items, all that junk, if you fight all the trainers in the game and get alll the money items youll come out with 650k+, 600k if you buy a ton of repels

Okay glad to hear I'm not doing anything wrong.

He said "without even selling tm's/move tutors" which worried me. But I haven't sold my items yet like u say. Now I have a pile of rock candy to sell :P

Okay glad to hear I'm not doing anything wrong.

He said "without even selling tm's/move tutors" which worried me. But I haven't sold my items yet like u say. Now I have a pile of rock candy to sell :P

Not sure if you should fight all the trainers.

Actually, they're kinda a waste of time, since you would be better spending that time paydaying.

Just fight the ones you can't avoid, you might save a lot of time.

Not sure if you should fight all the trainers.

Actually, they're kinda a waste of time, since you would be better spending that time paydaying.

Just fight the ones you can't avoid, you might save a lot of time.

Okay after selling everything and moving the rest over it ended being about 550-600k, thanks!

Regardless I support the op and don't think giving any of those pokemon, except maybe the snorlax payday would break anything just give more options as the things with more attack(except snorlax) wouldn't be getting the stab.  But I may be speaking out my ass I am sure someone will call me dumb nothing new there.

no you're right munya, only snorlax, pika and fearow would have a stronger PD than persian. rhydon would be a tie. everything else would be pretty so-what

'Custom' TMs are a route we'd like to take, however one of our only problems with doing so is their availability - which something the currently available TMs suffer from also.

The possibility of additional TMs will likely be discussed nearer the time we have reached a decision on how to make them renewable.

Should just make it so when a TM is acquired, where ever that is in game, to make it available for cash/coins somewhere else. Not like having an extra money sink would hurt anything. I see this as the easiest solution.

• 10 months later...