[IPS] Moemon Project Revival - R/S/E

Umm about Gengar in have and older patch for emerald that uses the sprite revival fire red has and it was okay I think it wasn't that small I guess

Ok, I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but what I was talking about was that I thought the gengar backsprite was, in fact, too small. The thing is, I won't change it because I will probably make it worse. We will all just have to hunker down and wait for the original patch, Moemon Revival Project, to get around to it.

@Cap
I like how noone reads yet they can still play games that involve reading.
Oh well u changed the name :T

Well, if it was a huge change that negated most of my work that I have gone through, I would have fought back. But something as simple as a name change? Pssh as long as it keeps the powers that be happy. I do agree though, its not really needed, but it's a lot easier then fighting over something that simple. I hope the name change hasn't inconvenienced you :)

Well, if it was a huge change that negated most of my work that I have gone through, I would have fought back. But something as simple as a name change? Pssh as long as it keeps the powers that be happy. I do agree though, its not really needed, but it's a lot easier then fighting over something that simple. I hope the name change hasn't inconvenienced you :)

YES IT HAS DX

Lol, nah it hasnt, it just kinda erks me a bit that u had to change it for a dumb reason but whatever, wont really affect ur workload as you said before!

Ty very much for doing what we couldnt(cuz we are lazy/busy/noobs) and being able to supply us with the moe.
I really do appreciate the work u are putting into this even when u get nothing in return. You and everyone from the Moemon staff ;w;

How are you doing with the game so far any progress

well, now that its the weekend I actually have time to do things other then make posts on the forums. By the end of today there should be an update for ruby if nothing else :)

EDIT: Okay, I see where this is coming from, In my time zone, across the Pacific, I just woke up, so you're going to get a new patch in like 3 hours :D

Okay, I have fixed the 1.3.1 patch, it is now under the name 1.3.1_FIXED.

It includes everything the 1.3.1 patch was supposed to include such as:

• 100% Complete Moemon
  • 100% Complete Moemon Icons
  • All sprites are positioned correctly

It's basically the FR patch now, just for Ruby instead.

Thank you all for continuing to deal with my idiocy, and serious thanks to RIOH007 for letting me know about all of the bugs in each new patch!