[Story] decoda

plz excuse spelling and grammar mistakes just a draft ty 

Once upon a time lived a being like me or you, at least we all thought. Her name, Decoder enchanting, soft, silky, luscious red hair. Her eyes a mystic green, full of sorrow, her lips looked as if a sense of anger empowered them. Her hair just reached her shoulders. She wore this dark purple dress carefully complimenting her eyes. But there was something dark, strange, luring about this unknown stranger as if, as if she never felt a moment of happiness. The village of mujeres looked down upon her, like she was a monster an outcast. There was man there he stood azureing blue eyes he had a face that welcomed you a face you could trust. He approached the lady he began to speak. Well that’s a story for another day. Decoda and Mallet soon me up again, and again  soon the darkness seemed to fade. BUT THERE IS SOMETHING HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT HER. Her deep dark secret well the secret started long ... I’m not ready to tell you just yet. It’s the beginning of the matric year. The go to mujeres high school. she walked down the tunnel shivers scattered down her back as she entered the school entrance the emanating voices began to make a splitting headache  as they said “who is this new girl in our school” “she so emo I wish she would leave” “wait until she sees our welcoming surprise”. She reached her locker. 108 she typed in her code when her locker began to push back harder, harder and harder than this reddish goop began to pour out of the gaps that weren’t sealed properly and it was a real old locker mallet walked in and heard this faint sound of struggling. He listened and it was obviously someone in distress he ran to assist. He could see it wouldn’t hold long he ran towards Decoda and pushed her out of the way with he’s left hand still holding the locker with he’s right and with one suttle sweep he got thrown to the ground Decoda began to laugh uncontrollably “oh you think this is funny do you” said Mallet he held out he’s arm and hugged Decoda they both began to laugh Mallet still giggling “I know this really awesome place” “what about school” Decoda replied “oh they won’t miss us” “hahaha that would be nice” blushing but you couldn’t see. Soon they found themselves on a beach about 45 minutes out of mujeres. When Mallets hand began to creep closer the sun was setting on Decoda. She found herself uncontrollably going in for the kiss. The orange and red glistening off the sun her hair began to tense her lips had a fiery sensation she thought what she was doing he was irresistible.ey soo He looked at her as her hair closed upon he’s hand she was a dark temptation. At once as if the seas flooded, as if fire felt the heat, as if the universe had an end. Her memories poured they lips firmly locked how could she forget about the law. A law that bounds all supernatural beings to only two rules

.don ‘t fall in love with a human

.don‘t let the humans find about them  

She swiftly brushed he’s hair and began pushing him away “I need to leave” she said hurrying she stood up when he grabbed her arm. She knew she began why is he so sweet she repeated in her head when the ground began to collapse. He was still holding her arm “LET ME GO” she screamed “i will await my fate mallet don’t forget me” the passage began to grow and they soon fell in where are we Mallet said nervously. Decoda fell to her knees “purgatory the nether world hell!” she cried “I’m ah, I’m ah witch” she began to sob “bound by 2 laws which I have broken by falling in love with you a bright light appeared it was the grand priestess. Her sight was comforting, for human like a guardian angel for demon... they death “oh decoda I have watched you rejected by your parents hated by everyone... except this boy is he aware of your disability she said “yes it is true take mine spear instead please grand priestess” Decoda said “where have I been so generous I except better from you Decoda” said the grand priestess. A bolt of lightning appeared it was Decodas mother “know we did not abandon you I had no choice if people found out your father was mortal and so are you” cried the mom “so im not a witch” cried decoda “no you not, were spoon fed lies thats why you have no power not because you abnormal” happily said the mom “you free to go Decoda but you shall die today mommy” laughed the grand priestess “not today” she said and in a burning haze they were gone and the all live happily ever after

• Kizhaz locked this topic