lilyek [RZKK].

Hello everybody,

My IGN is lilyek, and I am the leader of the Renzokuken team (one of the best french PvP team).

Team Renzokuken presentation => https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/43796-rzkk-renzokuken/

29na26g.jpg

I am a PokeMMO player since 19/12/2013.

At first I registered just for the nostalgia but then I was taken a sudden interest in PvP.

And that is how I am currently arrived at 3521h. My OT shinys are 228.gif at 2987h and 092.gif  at 4142h.

muk96t.jpg

I play pokemon games since the beggining, my first pokemon game played was red version.

Since the passion has never left me (but i never played the newest version like X, black1&2).

My favorite pokemon is Lapras since the beggining of pokemon.

In PokeMMO I am especially a NU player (one of the few french players of this tiers).

But I have OU and UU teams too.

What else ?! ...

I am connected 30/24h  :blink: I like help the french community to be less "noob" and I aim to improve the view of the others communities on the french players (yes the task is hard  :P ).

In real life, I'm 25 (february 1989), and I have two daughters (first born in june 2013 and second in august 2014).

I don't work and that's why I get involved as much in this game that I appreciate so much

I think it is all, see you in game, thank you for taking the time to read this thread  :) .

Edited by lilyek