Old School Marathon Tournament (August 16th)

Tourney @ 16th of August, does that mean no update or no time for players to adapt to the new meta?

Do you want all of the tournaments to just shut down and stop for a month after the update happens?  And this is a gimmick tournament anyways what does it have to do with the meta?

Do you want all of the tournaments to just shut down and stop for a month after the update happens?  And this is a gimmick tournament anyways what does it have to do with the meta?

What??? Are you saying Caracal is a liar??? She is my friend, please don't say anything negative about her please!

What??? Are you saying Caracal is a liar??? She is my friend, please don't say anything negative about her please!

Munya never said anything negative about Caracal at all.

Gimmick is not an insult, it means that the tournament isn't standard. (Gimmick is the opposite of standard, where standard means NU/UU/OU/Doubles 6v6 battles).

Please refrain from taking every comment directed at the Staff as an insult and that you have to react to it.

Munya never said anything negative about Caracal at all.

Gimmick is not an insult, it means that the tournament isn't standard. (Gimmick is the opposite of standard, where standard means NU/UU/OU/Doubles 6v6 battles).

Please refrain from taking every comment directed at the Staff as an insult and that you have to react to it.

Oh, I thought this tournament was made up by Caracal (saw her picture) and the word "gimmick" usually refers to a commercial product that doesn't work, which is why I got on the defensive...Sorry about that misinterpretation LeTyrone.... I am sorry LeTyrone... 

Oh, I thought this tournament was made up by Caracal (saw her picture) and the word "gimmick" usually refers to a commercial product that doesn't work, which is why I got on the defensive...Sorry about that misinterpretation LeTyrone.... I am sorry LeTyrone... 

When staff is tired of you cupping their balls, you know its time to stop sucking.