Team Tournament July [Sunday 27]

Alt teams shoudnt be banned as its just a case of more people trying to play in the tournament which is the main point of it anyway

The main point of the team tourney is to see which one team is superior to the others. Giving more teams representation in the form of alt teams isn't fair to the other teams.

Not allowed unless we won't have enough "legit" teams imo. This and only this condition

The fact that you can't Really enforce this remains.For instance, the members of that "junior" Lyle team aren't to my knowledge regular lyle members who want to participate but aren't played in normal tourneys. What this means is dqing them for being an alt potentially robs individuals of their chance to compete.

For instance, the members of that "junior" Lyle team aren't to my knowledge regular lyle members who want to participate but aren't played in normal tourneys. What this means is dqing them for being an alt potentially robs individuals of their chance to compete.

I can confirm that at least KingBowserJunior and TheBabyBloo are not LYLE members (yes I know KBJr.'s true identity, and I know at least that TBB is someone that I know well, but refuses to give me his name. He has one of my Kingdras that I never sold to a LYLE member, and is not really good enough for a LYLE owner to have.) So, in my opinion, I don't see why NYLE shouldn't be allowed to join (though I highly doubt they will since KBJr. still isn't done with the main story line (I know this because he friended me ingame, and last time he was on he was just getting the HM cut. TBB should also be able to attest to this).

[spoiler] I am not KBJr. [/spoiler]

I can confirm that at least KingBowserJunior and TheBabyBloo are not LYLE members (yes I know KBJr.'s true identity, and I know at least that TBB is someone that I know well, but refuses to give me his name. He has one of my Kingdras that I never sold to a LYLE member, and is not really good enough for a LYLE owner to have.) So, in my opinion, I don't see why NYLE shouldn't be allowed to join (though I highly doubt they will since KBJr. still isn't done with the main story line (I know this because he friended me ingame, and last time he was on he was just getting the HM cut. TBB should also be able to attest to this).

Nobody believes you.

Alright we get it KBJr is your friend

not buying it