[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Sorry I put that on delay at the moment. I'll get back to it after next week hopefully.

Let's just be honest right now. My life is an utter mess and I have to spend a lot of money to fix not only my laptop but now my phone as well so I'm really just stressed out of my mind right now. I'm rushing to get a video project done for tomorrow and I have a paper revision due tomorrow and I have another paper to still interview for and I have 3 finals next week. So basically I want to cry because nothing is going right at the moment

Like look at how wonderful my phone looks at the moment
[spoiler]tumblr_o6av503UF21rsgzmno1_1280.jpg[/spoiler]

Ily. My pc broke a few days ago, but I have 700$ worth of upgrades arriving tomorrow :^) Edited by Heimann

Ily. My pc broke a few days ago, but I have 700$ worth of upgrades arriving tomorrow :^)

My laptop currently isn't charging, but if it's plugged in it doesn't die so I gotta get that fixed after I get home and as you can clearly see my phone screen is shattered and I will be spending around $100 or so getting that replaced so I've just been having such a wonderful last week of classes

Sorry I put that on delay at the moment. I'll get back to it after next week hopefully.

Let's just be honest right now. My life is an utter mess and I have to spend a lot of money to fix not only my laptop but now my phone as well so I'm really just stressed out of my mind right now. I'm rushing to get a video project done for tomorrow and I have a paper revision due tomorrow and I have another paper to still interview for and I have 3 finals next week. So basically I want to cry because nothing is going right at the moment

Like look at how wonderful my phone looks at the moment

[spoiler]tumblr_o6av503UF21rsgzmno1_1280.jpg[/spoiler]

ahahha, that's what my old 5s used to look like, if there is something I've learned from using an iphone it's ALWAYS use a screen protector.

[Spoiler] The random guy who says stuff in your thread is back again [/spoiler]

7 hours ago, Ploegy said:

So this week is exam week for me so I will try to get to these sigs, but it may be until Thursday depending on how much I get done on my paper on Tuesday

Good luck with your exam week :D