[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

I'm almost at the end of conquest, and Keaton is pretty much why I'm able to get through these chapters

Reasons why I married Keaton in my Conquest runthrough lol. Made his daughter fricken strong af too

Anyways, I'd like to apologize for being so slow with sigs. I've got so much stuff going on with projects and papers that I haven't had much time to sit down and work on sigs

Hi hi miss Ploegy. I would love another signature made by you, please. ^_^

Text: PrinceShawn

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Kagamine Len (from Vocaloid)

Background: I would like a blue background if possible

Anything else?: If you can add some water pokemons on the background it can be coool

Good luck and thank you in advance. []

I hope this is alright

wZro7Nm.png

I like the first example you gave for your Gif sigs >

Text: [øSSø] Drakom

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Lance the league Champ (Adult lance please and if possible with his hair and eyes turned bright cyan (light blue) (Dragonball Z style E.g.. SSGSS)

With a strong looking Dragonite (Attack ready) please.

Background: Black/Red, (Raging Fire scene maybe?)

Anything else?: A battle scene would be great, with lance directing a hyper beam/attack off of dragonite maybe? An aggressive render/gif of dragonite preferably. also if the sig could be made wider rather then tall it would be good also

Donation : 75k if exceptional . 50k if standard

Thanks bro. pm me when ready.  

I tried my best. Sorry

qSbPIb2.gif

I'm sorta waiting on getting revelation because I don't have 20$ to spend rn, and apparently gamefaq people are disgusted that I didn't recruit nyx in conquest

Nyx isn't that great of a unit imo though in my current revelation run she's doing alright

Text: [Aura] makarovmaster

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Ursaring

Background:Your choice

CjHthfz.png

I lighten it up a bit since it turned out darker than I expected

tUtFUnf.png

Edited by Ploegy

Is revelation worth it in your opinion? Is it as arduous as conquest or does it have the resources like birthright

It is more like Birthright and gives you the chance to grind up money and exp if needed. I personally like Revelation simply because I can have all the characters though it makes it difficult to decide who to use. If you train your units that is otherwise you'll probably use the royals the entire time

It is more like Birthright and gives you the chance to grind up money and exp if needed. I personally like Revelation simply because I can have all the characters though it makes it difficult to decide who to use. If you train your units that is otherwise you'll probably use the royals the entire time

I usually don't like using the royals unless absolutely needed (like Xander and Leo in conquest). I'll probably aim to use Arthur, subaki, hinata, laslow, saizo, and kaze (something like that) and does (birthright spoiler)[spoiler]kaze die in this version like in birthright with the A level support rank bs[/spoiler] Edited by FuzzyRegirock

I usually don't like using the royals unless absolutely needed (like Xander and Leo in conquest). I'll probably aim to use Arthur, subaki, hinata, laslow, saizo, and kaze (something like that) and does (birthright spoiler)[spoiler]kaze die in this version like in birthright with the A level support rank bs[/spoiler]

I use a majority of the royals, but you'll always find me using Takumi no matter what. Typically don't use Azura though cuz she's really weak except for the run through I married her to Ryoma and get her access to swordmaster so she was able to avoid like everything

[spoiler]No he does not die in Revelation like in Birthright[/spoiler]

Also 10/10 for using Laslow. He's one of my favorites for certain reasons. I won't spoil why unless you want a little secret about him spoiled as well as two others

I use a majority of the royals, but you'll always find me using Takumi no matter what. Typically don't use Azura though cuz she's really weak except for the run through I married her to Ryoma and get her access to swordmaster so she was able to avoid like everything
[spoiler]No he does not die in Revelation like in Birthright[/spoiler]

Also 10/10 for using Laslow. He's one of my favorites for certain reasons. I won't spoil why unless you want a little secret about him spoiled as well as two others

No spoilers please, the only slightly odd thing I know about Laslow is that his song summons spirits from the conquest credits.
And also he wasn't very useful to me in conquest because the hero class was quite useless in it. I even recruited my captured hero Edsel from birthright and he sucked too, Laslow was a good rallyer tho.
[spoiler]if I keep this up, the ladies will surely riot[/spoiler] Edited by FuzzyRegirock