[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

@Fuzzy; I can add his in game sprite since there really aren't any good animations of him. Like I kinda have an idea for it, but I honestly don't know how it will look, but I can test it out on another sig first to kinda give you an example of what I would do

Edit: I made an example anyways so excuse how ugly this sig is

vJYbDn9.gif

Also you guys better prepare yourselves cuz my birthday is this Friday. Let's get hyped

Edited by Ploegy

Nice, unfortunately I can't switch my signature at the moment because my laptop won't turn on. I like the ninja effect, great work
I also made hinata and Hana have a child and he's a total scrub

Can confirm Hisame (I think that's how his name is spelled) is bad all the time or at least every time I've gotten him. Literally don't use him cuz he's outclassed by like every other unit I have

I tried to log onto mine and I lied about my fucking birthday and it wanted my birthday cuz I haven't been on in forever. Like fuck man. I got it wrong too many times so I gotta wait

I lied about my birthday also, but luckily when I was prompted to enter it I guessed a few times and got in ;)

Text: Kouteshi

Screenshots: 

[spoiler]

hdWs0lG.png

EM1Uywl.png

MPdXqC4.png

ohjCvSB.png

[/spoiler]

Background: Ho-OH background

Anything Else?: No thank you

Sorry for the choppiness of this. Haven't made one of these in while

bvOjF8X.gif

I just finished birthright and almost cried tbh, but why did it ask me to select 5? I went back to my save file and it was just as it was before the final chapter. Can somebody clear this up for me?

You're able to buy those units in other runthroughs if you want and you can buy abilities off them in other runthroughs as well

Edited by Ploegy

Pretty much, but they cost a lot of gold and Conquest gives very little gold

Well if I'm able to select kaze it will be worth it, I almost died when the after story description of kaze was just "Retired"
[spoiler]this is why I don't do perma death[/spoiler] Edited by FuzzyRegirock