[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Sorry if your overwhelmed with requests, but is it possible that I can get a signature with the character Saizo on it from Fire Emblem Birthright? Im really loving the game so far btw

text: FuzzyRegirock

Haha I'm not overwhelmed at all with requests. Actually much the opposite. I can certainly make you a Saizo sig c:

I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far. Fire Emblem is a gem of a series that a lot of people overlook though I can say that about the Earthbound/Mother series too

Haha I'm not overwhelmed at all with requests. Actually much the opposite. I can certainly make you a Saizo sig c:

I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far. Fire Emblem is a gem of a series that a lot of people overlook though I can say that about the Earthbound/Mother series too

Yeah it's really great so far, and I'm someone who would never try this genre, but im really glad I did. And thanks :)
Quick question though, I got the digital download of the game that allowed me to choose between hoshido and nohr, and I was wondering, if i complete the hoshido route, am I able to go back or create a new file and choose the nohr path? Edited by FuzzyRegirock

Yeah it's really great so far, and I'm someone who would never try this genre, but im really glad I did. And thanks :)
Quick question though, I got the digital download of the game that allowed me to choose between hoshido and nohr, and I was wondering, if i complete the hoshido route, am I able to go back or create a new file and choose the nohr path?

You can create another save file for your Nohr path because that's what I did Edited by Ploegy

Sorry for being slow. I've got another big paper due this Thursday and I need to interview still so I will be doing stuff every so often. I also apologize Heimann that I forgot to do that. I'll get on that right away when I can

ITS ALMOST BEEN HALF A YEAR PLO

Also, NOHR IS BEST FACTION 

ArI5m1V.png

Silas's daughter is waifu

I have no waifu only Takumi

Anyways, I kinda wanna do a Fire Emblem project, but I want to draw people's avatars alongside my own. Who knows if I actually end up doing this, but if you wanna send me what your avatars from Fates or Awakening look like I might actually attempt a little something. Also if you want a specific class tell me that too

I have no waifu only Takumi

Anyways, I kinda wanna do a Fire Emblem project, but I want to draw people's avatars alongside my own. Who knows if I actually end up doing this, but if you wanna send me what your avatars from Fates or Awakening look like I might actually attempt a little something. Also if you want a specific class tell me that too

YAAS; edit

[spoiler]

6STL84l.jpg

ZV3qXHm.jpg

4Gr8ZWG.jpg

[/spoiler]

Edited by Heimann

Just in case you were wondering what my darlings that might be included look like, here they are from both Awakening and Fates.

The Awakening Babes

[spoiler]Caitlyn

k0kjrlU.jpg

Callie

hjr7nUh.jpg

Gustav

5pUC6OC.jpg

*cough*Gustav is by far the superior avatar in my Awakening runthroughs*cough*[/spoiler]

The Fates Babes:

[spoiler]Birthright

Cqum4Hx.jpg

Conquest

rFg1a38.jpg

Revelation

X2cLJCE.jpg[/spoiler]

Edited by Ploegy