Ploegy

[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom

Where are you, oh Miss Ploegy? 

[spoiler]Because I'm the new King here.[/spoiler]

I'm dead

[spoiler]Dead in many ways[/spoiler]

Look at how much sig work I have done in the last 3 weeks

dd2b5eadf2dd53e28d9ffdf151b344d6.png

Round of applause for my fucking great work. I did this like a fucking week ago and just haven't had the time or motivation to go back to it yet

Hello. I would love a signature made by you if possible, please. :)

Text: Shawn

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Shawn Frost

Background: Something with the snow

Anything else?: Nope

Thank you in advance, Ploegy.

And what is awful? That I haven't done my requests because that is no place for you to talk to tell ya the truth.

A thread about sigs that don't do sigs. Like a coffee maker that don't make coffee. 

A thread about sigs that don't do sigs. Like a coffee maker that don't make coffee. 

sigh.

Edited by Platoons

And what is awful? That I haven't done my requests because that is no place for you to talk to tell ya the truth.

Perhaps awful is not the right word... more like pointless. What do you even do here?

Except I do make sigs. I have been in a creative slump however which is something all artist come to at some point in time. I will not apologize for having obligations outside of this shop that have kept me from doing them. I kind of have this thing called college to do. Maybe you've heard of it. I'm kind of paying thousands to get my education so I'd like to get the best of it. You have no right to be rude to me because of it. Edited by Ploegy

Except I do make sigs. I have been I a creative slump however which is something all artist come to at some point in time. I will not apologize for having obligations outside of this shop that have kept me from doing them. I kind of have this thing called college to do. Maybe you've heard of it. I'm kind of paying thousands to get my education so I'd like to get the best of it. You have no right to be rude to me because of it.

Well you have fun with that imma read this thread about forgotten Pokemon. Wanna join?

Well you have fun with that imma read this thread about forgotten Pokemon. Wanna join?

Nah I'm gonna put my time to something more useful

Text : Torchic WOLF (the O in wolf has 2 small dots over top of it) 

Character : Leonardo DiCaprio

Background : whatever works 

Anything else? Leo #1, Give him his damn oscar already people.

Also, Can you kind of do it like how your new sig is, Have one main picture in the front, then smaller gifs kind of in the background. For the main one you could use the shot of him where he is standing infront of everyone with his arms spread wide open and for one of the gifs you could use a shot of him when he's throwing the fun coupons aka 100's off the boat

[spoiler] 

tumblr_n36gdj5dkn1qe3aixo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqj09xdjZM1qff46jo1_500.gif

[/spoiler] 

Could you use those? sorry about the size. If you can find better ones let me know

Well I finally made this work.

uGbjnIQ.gif

Text:[Aura}Imabetheverybest

Character/Pokemon/Whatever:Akuma from sf would be dope

Background:Something that matches

Anything else?:If faster the stupidy

BnY0RiQ.png