[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

May I request one after you are done your smash sigs? Don't want to take time away from that.

You may request one now if you'd like. The Smash sigs are going to take quite some time since there are 50+ characters to get through

And we can't forget Jr's siblings now can we?

g8hMcxR.png

Anyways fun time since I want to avoid doing the next section of the first row for at least a sig or two *cough*morelikeidon'tknowwhattodoforwarioyet*cough* I'm going pose a little question and you will get one guess and if anyone gets it right they get to choose who get made next in the Smash series. Will do this until I figure out what to do for Wario's sig

So let's start off. Since this sig is the Koopalings, guess who my favorite Koopaling is. Bowser Jr is not include, not that I like him better than the Koopalings anyways

ploedgy can i possibly get a link sig? i can gib monies and sheckles.

specifics

[spoiler]

Text:my ign + "scum bag link"

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: link throwing a bomb and boomerang while getting his bow/arrows out

Background:final d?

Anything else?:smash 4 link cause i scum bag link there a lot more then in 2&3. 2&3 i usually go marth, but scum bag 2 link is nice also. the side c stick z combo hurts for when they get close and i mix it up with just side c, chain grab, and air to confuse and counter predict.  all the rest of the time im in the corner of the map scum bagging away with arrows/bombs/boomerang.

[/spoiler]

isn't it iggy?

Nope. Isn't Iggy

And damn Fred that is a super specific render. idk if I can't find something exactly like that tbh. The Link renders are typically of him and his sword and his shield, but I might be able to at least find one with a bow, but idk about the bombs or boomerang

Text: VVVV Torchic in Graffiti writing or something along those lines

Character/Pokemon/Whatever:  http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/084/f/c/blaziken_vs_infernape_by_sleepyfoxes-d7blw2s.png

Or if you can't do anything with that just something with a blaziken

Background: Fire or something along those lines that would go good with it

Anything else?: Animated if possible, and thanks for taking time out to do it.

Text: Kouteshi [Vále[ below

Gif: Choose the best one!

Character Render: Kurapika From Hunter x Hunter

Background: Black and yellow

Anything else?: No ty :D

Here you are~

tNtGzZO.gif

And yeah my fav is Lemmy. Guess this means I have to do Wario since you already guess 2 other times aha

May i request a smash signature in the form of SSBB? With a gif and text?

Sure, but I cannot guarantee a gif of a specific brawl character unless there are gifs. Some video game characters literally have like no gifs for them

Plowgee, your art is improving so much. I love it <3

Thank you~

ploedgy can i possibly get a link sig? i can gib monies and sheckles.

specifics

[spoiler]

Text:my ign + "scum bag link"

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: link throwing a bomb and boomerang while getting his bow/arrows out

Background:final d?

Anything else?:smash 4 link cause i scum bag link there a lot more then in 2&3. 2&3 i usually go marth, but scum bag 2 link is nice also. the side c stick z combo hurts for when they get close and i mix it up with just side c, chain grab, and air to confuse and counter predict.  all the rest of the time im in the corner of the map scum bagging away with arrows/bombs/boomerang.

[/spoiler]

I hope this is alright

2p9xHTu.png

Anyways, new question time. I'm not really stuck on a sig this time, but if someone gets this question right I will do the character of their choice before any of the others. Alrighty to the question now~

What is my favorite main series Mario game?

List of Options:

Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Galaxy, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros 2, New Super Mario Bros U, and Super Mario 3D World

I may be nice and give two guesses on this one, but for now, one guess only~

[Spoiler]Asking my fav Mario game might be a little harder since it doesn't fall into the main series, but if anyone wants to guess that and they get it right I will do the Smash character sig of their choice

[spoiler]I won't do this for guessing my fav video game tho cuz I'm sure that one is obvious at this point[/spoiler][/spoiler]