[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

I mean, Fox is still crazy good in Smash 4, there are just characters that can run circles around him (Sheik, Rosalina, Diddy Kong and Yoshi), but he's def a character worth using.

Pac-Man still S+ Tier though

EDIT: And wow a page king, wouldja look at that

Edited by SirVector

Sorry but Smash 4 > Melee. I know it's a very unpopular opinion, but I never said my opinions were likable

Anyways gonna probably start with Mario and make my way through the roster that way

On a different note tho, here's a random sig

91Cp02l.png

I approve of this

I approve of this

I figured you would aha

Anyways now that I have no request this Smash bros sig series will start. All characters minus the mii fighters will get a sig including the dlc characters.

The order will follow this:

10bff4baa78636ca7b804e77865bc6c3.jpg

The Mario series will be first and I will conclude with the 4 dlc characters. All the Koopalings will probably be featured in one sig to include them all. Male and female swaps will also be in the same sigs if I can find nice renders for both. Let's start this little series

Here ya are~ Thank you for actually giving me a render and gif. Made my job a lot easier c:

TSaof5T.gif

Also I'm planning on starting a signature series of Smash Bros characters so if anyone wants to suggest who should be first got ahead. Each character will be done and if some ends up wanting one of the sigs I will put their username on it

Sheik plox!

Can u put it to sound cooler?

Edit: can u put a rockstar and a bit more yellow?

I don't understand what you mean by put it to sound cooler or a bit more yellow? Please explain

ploe these are really amazing, feeling the smash theme for the next few 40 sigs lolll

Pretty sure there are more than 40 of these left. There's about 50 left I believe. But still get hyped for all the Smash sigs cuz they're gonna keep on coming. Will get to working on Peachy soon but I gotta wake up more first

Oh who is this at #5? Oh it's only Ploegy's favorite lil dino

FSkn9FW.png

If you haven't noticed each signature has featured a font used in the given series and features others games

If you haven't noticed that tho, here's the list

Mario - Super Mario Sunshine - Current Super Mario Font

Luigi - Luigi's Mansion - Mario & Luigi Font

Princess Peach - Super Mario 64 version of Peach's castle - Original Super Mario Font

Bowser - Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story - Bowser's Font

Yoshi - Yoshi's Story - Yoshi's Story Font

I think you can guess what Rosalina will feature