[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

- Streaming. For some reason when I do this I get pretty focused, but also a fair amount of distracted at the same time. Might have to do with my stage fright, but when folks are watching it kind of keeps me working on what ever I'm doodling. And it's fun to joke around and chat with folks, too. { I know Dj likes doing this as well. }

no i streamed because i am narcisstic and like having my ego stroked

But just to add to past discussion, if you're not up to drawing, don't force yourself or stress over it. I use to art a lot and I hit a wall where I was like "no I can't keep going" but I was like "I'M GONNA BULLDOZE THIS FUCKING WALL" and instead I ran into it and got an art concussion

no i streamed because i am narcisstic and like having my ego stroked

But just to add to past discussion, if you're not up to drawing, don't force yourself or stress over it. I use to art a lot and I hit a wall where I was like "no I can't keep going" but I was like "I'M GONNA BULLDOZE THIS FUCKING WALL" and instead I ran into it and got an art concussion

I wasn't saying we streamed for the same reasons, just that you liked streaming as well when drawing.

yo plod-gey, mind for your next drawing of a person to upload a pic basic shapes that build up a person? I've been struggling to draw people in different postures so just wanna look at other peoples proportions. merci much

I'll see what I can do cuz I kinda just go for it tbh and barely rarely have much thought into the body when I make it. Sometimes I use stick figures to start out, but for the most part I guess I just have a good sense of body and can just go for it . - . Yeah I dunno. I did a lot of anatomy studying in my drawing classes in high school so it comes naturally now I suppose. I just always hated having so many lines to erase too. The only thing I really do a lot is using guidelines for facial structure. But I suppose for reference of what I'm saying, some of my stuff starts like this:

1-sketches-without-reference.jpg

But um yeah, those aren't actually my own just something I found that would be similar to what I do. Nothing overly fancy tbh

I'll see what I can do cuz I kinda just go for it tbh and barely rarely have much thought into the body when I make it. Sometimes I use stick figures to start out, but for the most part I guess I just have a good sense of body and can just go for it . - . Yeah I dunno. I did a lot of anatomy studying in my drawing classes in high school so it comes naturally now I suppose. I just always hated having so many lines to erase too. The only thing I really do a lot is using guidelines for facial structure. But I suppose for reference of what I'm saying, some of my stuff starts like this:

1-sketches-without-reference.jpg

But um yeah, those aren't actually my own just something I found that would be similar to what I do. Nothing overly fancy tbh

thonx beb, actually very useful

Edited by Pidgeysaurus

Love the Fire Emblem: Awakening sig, Ploegy. It's really awesome, hands up.

[spoiler] Libra and Lon'qu #1 [/spoiler]

I just adore the game. Been wanting it ever since I decided to pick up playing as Robin and Lucina in Smash and I finally got it last week and just fell in love with it~ So had to make a sig relating to it

[spoiler]

Lon'qu is definitely one of my favs~ Was my best overall person by the end of the game aha[/spoiler]

Text: [CM] Gawerty

Animated text?: Please do a animated text that flashes my name

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Genesis Rhapsodos from Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core

Regular or Drawn?: Either or, it'd be really cool too see you draw him though, it'd be unique.

Background: I'm a fan of backgrounds that don't stand out, but add a touch of uniqueness to signatures, I don't have a big idea of what you could use, but something with those ideas.

Anything else?: I appreciate it  :)

I actually did a thing

yXzsgaz.gif

Text: Cyrus

Gif: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4f/2a/7b/4f2a7be278625382a4bc92377229c113.jpg

Character: Taishi Miwa 

Background: Any that fit XD

Quote: "You need to try or else you will never know"

Anything else?: don't do old one do this one please also any colour that fit's please don't kill meh  ;_;

Edited by CyrusZathen

Text: SewiPL

Animated text?: sure

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Akamaru

Regular or Drawn?: Regular

Background: your choice

Anything else?: nope,thanks

All praise me. I got more than 1 request done in a day. I am a god

[spoiler]

Not srs[/spoiler]

Anyways here ya are~

dcFFtIb.gif

Also on the topic of Fire Emblem, I dunno why, but I adored Henry a lot. Sorry not sorry lol

Nice job, Ploegy.

Can you make me a signature please?

Text: [EØNA] Diano

Animated text?: Yes if you can

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Lugia with the Ken in the season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul

Regular or Drawn?: You can choose

Background: Dark water or just a grey background

Anything else?: Good luck & thanks in advance.

And here's along one

jaunKFh.gif