[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

I think the whole time i've known you you've been calling yourself a lazy fuck lol

Pretty sure that's what this whole thread has come to. I am a lazy fuck and we all know it

Anyways let me figure out my twitch password and I'll stream me coloring Yumi's character

Pretty sure that's what this whole thread has come to. I am a lazy fuck and we all know it

Anyways let me figure out my twitch password and I'll stream me coloring Yumi's character

Damn I won't be here, oh well i'm sure there will be other times
[spoiler]If you're not a lazy fuck that is :P[/spoiler]

I should draw something sometime and post it here to show you my terribad drawing skills

Damn I won't be here, oh well i'm sure there will be other times
[spoiler]If you're not a lazy fuck that is :P[/spoiler]

I should draw something sometime and post it here to show you my terribad drawing skills

Well if you're not gonna be here I doubt anyone would watch so guess not even gonna try then :P

and you should aha

Guess it's Join Me or nothing for me cuz I don't feel like learning unless there is another easy to use thing where I don't have to download other stuff. Literally watched like 5 minutes of that video and it was all about downloading something in order to be able to stream in the first place which I'm too lazy to do

Anyways, back on topic. Someday I will find out how stream some art. Someday

I use Livestream myself, but I've seen things like Join Me, and picarto. So far Livestream's been pretty simple to understand, since you just hit "Go" and it starts up. From there you can adjust settings like mic, computer volume, and such. But if you have any questions about it, you're free to toss me a PM, and I can try to help. { only recently started trying to figure out picarto, myself. }

I use Livestream myself, but I've seen things like Join Me, and picarto. So far Livestream's been pretty simple to understand, since you just hit "Go" and it starts up. From there you can adjust settings like mic, computer volume, and such. But if you have any questions about it, you're free to toss me a PM, and I can try to help. { only recently started trying to figure out picarto, myself. }

Thank you Musica. I will look into it then ^^

I'll post it here, Cindy wants to see it too c:

Sounds good~

Also, about 3 hours in and just finished shading the skin

7708eb00517059ac01bf9d45fb47d392.png

Now I remember why I avoid this kind of responsibility, but was feeling it today *Insert shulk's voice here*

[spoiler]inb4 reference is missed[/spoiler]