Edited by Kiliminati

I'll try to resize this later, but I'm not sure what I can do

4SHlgYr.png

Also bonus Ploegy overworld sprite that I made awhile but never posted

vCLYBAm.gif

Niceeeeeee

Plowedgy, have you made any progress on Dark Suit Samus? :D

Edit: All hail king Kili

I haven't yet because I've been walking around campus a majority of the week trying to get used to everything cuz you know the school I go to is literally a city that is bigger than my hometown. I have the rest of today, the weekend, and Monday off to work on stuff tho

Ok, will work on art today. Feeling artsy. Already started off my day with sketching this dweeb

[spoiler]oaEsw6S.png

[spoiler]inb4 nobody realizes it's me[/spoiler][/spoiler]

plo anyway i could get you to draw a rather large picture of all the old rvtn crew? i would pay ofc as this would take a while and be a huge image. i want to get rather involved too with details of how people look and what they are wearing ect...

plo anyway i could get you to draw a rather large picture of all the old rvtn crew? i would pay ofc as this would take a while and be a huge image. i want to get rather involved too with details of how people look and what they are wearing ect...

How many people are we talking in this drawing?

Regular Sigs: PLEASE

Text: Laziness at it's finest~

Animated text?: If it looks good to you and you get a idea go for it :D

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: I would love a Snorlax

Regular or Drawn?: Drawn I would like it like the front page;Example: http://puu.sh/eFolF/472eb0c6e9.png

Background: Anything

Anything else?: I would appreciate your work and wear it as my signature! :)

Went back and re-sketched Inarin's character concept, fixing the face and such in the process. Will outline this again and color it soon

XQw6fCq.png

And I outlined Kili's request so that will be colored soon

YxlvlmS.png

How many people are we talking in this drawing?

like at least 30 probably more. not everyone who was ever in rvtn but like all the ones who actually talked to people and made freinds and logged on.

like at least 30 probably more. not everyone who was ever in rvtn but like all the ones who actually talked to people and made freinds and logged on.

Damn, well the thing is with something big like this it would take me a lot of time and motivation. My motivation is always so wish-washy and I'm not sure how much time I'm gonna have

Text: Archinix

Animated text?: Up to you

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Zangoose or Hitmontop

Regular or Drawn?: Reg, if you are willing to do a drawn as well, yes pls

Background: up to youu

Nothing overly fancy, but I was in an artsy mood and Zangoose is easy to color so c:

[spoiler]

pMeAiH1.png[/spoiler]

572c2bb441.png7d3ca2cd2c.png142dc4454e.png k got it and sorry but can i change the pokemon i want on it to swampert? ill leave the rest to you :)

Here ya are~

[spoiler]

plkVL8C.gif[/spoiler]

Here i have a difficult yet easy task for ya Ploegy: give my avatar a thrumpet and brendans hairnet thingy. Maybe even with the word Hype under it.

Could ya do that? If you could, that would mean the world to me, you are the best, etc etc

Here i have a difficult yet easy task for ya Ploegy: give my avatar a thrumpet and brendans hairnet thingy. Maybe even with the word Hype under it.

Could ya do that? If you could, that would mean the world to me, you are the best, etc etc

I'll see what I can do

Anyways, sketch of Yumi thus far

H3ZKeXC.png

Literally cannot draw skirts ;-;

Damn, well the thing is with something big like this it would take me a lot of time and motivation. My motivation is always so wish-washy and I'm not sure how much time I'm gonna have

time is not a problem. im ok with paying you now and having it take months or longer. i want to have something to remember them by.

time is not a problem. im ok with paying you now and having it take months or longer. i want to have something to remember them by.

Well I can see what I can do. If you wanna pm me stuff I can try to come up with something

Text: Darkblazikin

Animated text?:Yes Please

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Mega Blazekin please

Background:see what fits ( i like dark or red)

Anything else?: No thank you