[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Hm well it really depends on what I'd be drawing cuz I have to have the motivation to draw stuff

Yea I completely understand haha, let me see... I think that Genesect could maybe be really fun to draw, if you don't like that then I can just make you a list of suggestions and when you find one you'd wanna do you can just do that. Thanks :)

Yea I completely understand haha, let me see... I think that Genesect could maybe be really fun to draw, if you don't like that then I can just make you a list of suggestions and when you find one you'd wanna do you can just do that. Thanks :)

Well let's be the honest, the real problem isn't my motivation to draw, I normally will draw whatever, it's the coloring where I get lazy, but if you wanna Genesect, I can try that

Text: AbyssConduit Animated text?: whats cool in ur opinion Character/Pokemon/Whatever: shiny ponyta and shiny jumpluff Regular or Drawn?: up to you(gimme cool one bro) Background: blue thing like i want clear skies or something that looks peaceful enough xD Anything else?: yeah, Thank you:D This is my frist sig <3

>Me attempting to make sigs in photoshop

Probably gonna make another one for you in gimp cuz I literally need to practice on using photoshop still, but I'll just post this. I know it's not great. This is what I get for not practicing with photoshop lol

[spoiler]

whFOjU1.jpg[/spoiler]

Text: SewiPL

Animated text?: sure

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Murkrow

Regular or Drawn?: hmm drawn

Background: something in dark,cementary, whatever

Anything else?: nope,thanks

The eyes look a little weird but then again I'm drawing in a small space so whatever :P

[spoiler]

3x6sxwc.gif[/spoiler]

So I should have time tomorrow finally work on these since I got a bit distracted today after I finished my hw, but I promise a few of them will get done before I leave for the plans I have tomorrow

[spoiler]

I may have just read about 6 volumes of Pokemon Special tonight

[spoiler]

Oops[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Text:lavendar lanturns pls s2

Animated text?:whatever you think is best

Character/Pokemon/Whatever:a lavendar lanturn

Regular or Drawn?:whatever you think is best

Background:whatever you think is best

Anything else?:have fun

Was thinking of doing animated text, but it's been like a week since you requested and I wanted to get it done and I have like 10 minutes before I have to leave for class, but I thought it still looked nice with any animation so here ya are~

[spoiler]

ZsK5YKd.png[/spoiler]

Hello Ploegy.

Can I order one too?

[spoiler]If yes, 

Text: Gracene

Animated text?: ^_^ Up to you

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Google "Vocaloid Anime" (Choose whichever you think looks best)

Regular or Drawn?: ^_^ Up to you

Background: ^_^ Up to you

Anything else?: Thank you once again.

[/spoiler]

Here ya are~

[spoiler]

H6ycNhd.png[/spoiler]

Alright, well I've been busy with school work the last few days so I'm sorry for postponing these sigs for so long. Once I finish the assignment I am working on I plan to get a couple done

[spoiler]This is implying that this assignment doesn't take me fricken 5 hours like half my assignments[/spoiler]