[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

I know how you feel ._. anyways,

Text: Captain Spectacular

Animated Text?  HELL YEAH

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Pidgeot :3

Regular or Drawn: I dunno, whichever you want to do :D

Background: Well, there has to be things in it

Anything else? Thank you, you're very kind ^.^

Here ya are~

[spoiler]

LPCqS8I.gif[/spoiler]

Text: Team Mountain
Animated text: yes
Character/Pokemon/Whatever:Slaking
Background: A mountain/mountains

Text: Team Mountain

Animated text: yes
Character/Pokemon/Whatever:groudon
Background: A mountain/mountains

Dead creativity is dead, but here ya are

[spoiler]

o4fWf9I.gif

pQkcBNI.gif

Was suppose to be Mt. Silver in this one but it didn't turn out like I wanted :P[/spoiler]

Alright well I've had almost no time to work on these this weekend, so right now I am closing requests so I can actually catch up on these because I have a bunch of side psl sig requests for entire teams so any requests after this post will not be done until I open up requests again

Also I will finish my request soon. I've been extremely busy and stressed with school work and such

Text: AbyssConduit Animated text?: whats cool in ur opinion Character/Pokemon/Whatever: shiny ponyta and shiny jumpluff Regular or Drawn?: up to you(gimme cool one bro) Background: blue thing like i want clear skies or something that looks peaceful enough xD Anything else?: yeah, Thank you:D This is my frist sig <3

Hello Ploegy.

Can I order one too?

[spoiler]If yes, 

Text: Gracene

Animated text?: ^_^ Up to you

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Google "Vocaloid Anime" (Choose whichever you think looks best)

Regular or Drawn?: ^_^ Up to you

Background: ^_^ Up to you

Anything else?: Thank you once again.

[/spoiler]

Wow your art is pretty amazing

If you're still open to requests and willing to make one for me [spoiler]ikr long shot lol[/spoiler] I'll pay you 50k for one (or honestly whatever price you want.) Just let me know whenever, a "sure" or "fuck off" will suffice xD

Hm well it really depends on what I'd be drawing cuz I have to have the motivation to draw stuff

I won't pay you anything because I get this feeling I know how this will turn out.  But art of your interpretation of how PSL2 will turn out

Now now I don't think this is something I should be doing. I don't need to jynx anything at this point. Bad things happen when I predict things