Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ploegy

[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom

Recommended Posts

On 2/10/2020 at 9:24 PM, iJulian said:

Text: [NORE] Julian

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Shiny Pelipper

Background:  Something kinda chaotic under a big ass drizzle (think when kyogre appears in the emerald storyline)

Anything else?: No U

3YJ25xN.png

 

sorry it's not that chaotic in the background u_u

Share this post


Link to post

okay lil quick update as well as some new stuff to post

 

first of all, after refusing to take donations for so long, i am now accepting in game donations. you do not need to send a donation, but if you so desire then feel free too. all donations can be sent to my main account, ploegy

 

second, i finally got around to making a new banner for this shop featuring the 4 video game boys i would die for

xMLRh9q.png

 

and lastly, some art

kveygift.png

acegift.png

libelle.png

Edited by Ploegy

Share this post


Link to post

i get a good laugh out of this guy.

 

but also correction on my last post cuz i am a dumbass who cannot spell and have now edited it to saw now accepting donations instead of not. one day i will be able to write properly

Share this post


Link to post

why yall gotta do me like this :(

 

rip, guy is now a gender neutral word because I say so.

 

image.png.2db67c35e5f7489687f41ec7a014a202.png

#VowEqualityAndNOREClimateChange

 

Edited by iJulian
words are hard

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, iJulian said:

why yall gotta do me like this :(

 

rip, guy is now a gender neutral word because I say so.

 

image.png.2db67c35e5f7489687f41ec7a014a202.png

#VowEqualityAndNOREClimateChange

 

lol no worries. it really doesn’t bother me if you call me guy. i just find it amusing

Share this post


Link to post

currently closing requests until i can catch up. any requests beyond this point will be ignored until i can finish up everything else

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/4/2020 at 8:00 AM, AslanIm said:

Art request:

 

character reference: -

preferred pose: Something like my current profile Pic (Hand next of the face and a dgas face kek Well, i think you got that)

line color: If you can do it colored like the picture.

anything else: 

Screenshot_14.png

just a progress update since i got the base sketch done

3vIN40D.png

 

dw i plan on touching up lines and all that before putting in colors. just making sure the pose is all good with you before i proceed forth

Share this post


Link to post

quick update, things might take longer than planned to get finished. my mental health has kinda taken a turn for the worse as of today and it has pretty much killed my motivation to do much work at all. so i apologize in advance, but i must put my own health before all this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Ploegy said:

quick update, things might take longer than planned to get finished. my mental health has kinda taken a turn for the worse as of today and it has pretty much killed my motivation to do much work at all. so i apologize in advance, but i must put my own health before all this

irl>all

 

Take care buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2020 at 9:55 PM, Ploegy said:

just a progress update since i got the base sketch done

3vIN40D.png

 

dw i plan on touching up lines and all that before putting in colors. just making sure the pose is all good with you before i proceed forth

Wow, it's getting amazing

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/16/2020 at 7:12 PM, Ploegy said:

quick update, things might take longer than planned to get finished. my mental health has kinda taken a turn for the worse as of today and it has pretty much killed my motivation to do much work at all. so i apologize in advance, but i must put my own health before all this

Get better my guy gal, you actually rock.

Share this post


Link to post

I will hopefully be working on things again this upcoming week. Again I apologize for the wait but I’m doing my best to get myself in the best mindset I can have before I continue on

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ploegy said:

I will hopefully be working on things again this upcoming week. Again I apologize for the wait but I’m doing my best to get myself in the best mindset I can have before I continue on

Glad to hear! 
I’m willing to pay for a couple to be made ^^

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, dfgsfgsdsfgdsfgd said:

Ok waiting then >_>

Dude. Be patient. Can’t rush art.
there’s plenty of other art shops if you need one straight away. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.